Fisher angry over ESPN report on Sam's 'showering habits'/PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I tell them and they laugh and say Michael Sam lol
Just a question, but how old are the people who say Michael Sam and laugh? Are these teenagers and/or people under 25?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think she should be pulled from covering the Rams but an apology would likely do more to assuage her guilt while just making Michael uncomfortable.

Hopefully more people will simply dig what CL is saying and quit trying to come with ways to make MS a story.

I agree, if she is going to apologize she should hand write a note and mail it to the team to his attention. Then she can skulk off and think about how dumb of a stunt that was.

Long has taken the lead on this from the start, meaning as soon as the Rams drafted Sam he was very vocal and supportive publicly and I think it's really helped keep the dogs at bay, his parents have to be pretty proud of him for that.

Mamfm5

UDFA
This will not be a popular post but i hope the guy gets cut. This stuff will be going on all season long. A distraction. Every where i go people say, who's your team? I tell them and they laugh and say Michael Sam lol. sorry but that's just embarrassing to me and i feel ashamed sometimes to tell people.
Yes, this will not be a very popular post, you are correct. A grown man that is truly embarrassed because one member of the team that he FOLLOWS as a FAN is gay is a joke. This has nothing to do with beliefs. You do not have to agree with his sexual preference, but I also am not sure you would find many of the undocumented off the field actions by "our" Rams as morally just. What is embarrassing is that petty insults over a man's sexual preferences would cause you to be "embarrassed" about your team. I'm am certain that the Rams organization would not miss you. In fact, contrary to your statement, I have been incredibly underwhelmed by the "distractions" that Sam has caused for the Rams. I also had the great fortune of attending the University of Missouri during Sam's tenure. I can assure you that not only did his teammates know he was gay, but also the entire campus as well. I can't remember a time where this was ever an issue for the fans or players. Shows exactly how things can escalate with the assistance of the media.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This really gets under my skin. Why cant we just accept people for who they are?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
No, They take planes from rams park to the buses, then they take the buses to Miami.

image.jpg

Athos

Legend
If she violated team media rules, ban her ass from Rams Park indefinitely. Were I here boss, probably suspend her as well.

Poor ass, shoddy journalism. Just another ego-ridden "journalist" looking to get ahead and falling flat on her face.

I don't know where she got her degree (if she even got one) but I doubt they taught her much.

Rams4life

It is about belief.
Well of course you can. Personally, I just wanted some more information.

That wasn't towards u X. And when i say everywhere, i mean work, sporting events or the local bar. But most of the people were older.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
This really gets under my skin. Why cant we just accept people for who they are?

It's a perpetual cycle, my friend. Racism, Sexism, Homophobia. All is extended by the media and religion. You couldn't run away from it if you tried. The world will never change, until there's a life changing cataclysm.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's a warm and fuzzy concept, but it just won't happen. Especially now in the Twitter age. I was watching the Emmys last night, and they had Sofia Vergara up on a platform that spun around slowly while the President of the network was talking. Man was she gorgeous up there. Nobody was really listening to what the President was saying, and that was kind of the point that he drove home at the end of his speech. It was funny, and Sofia was playing it off nice. Really working that body and playing to the camera. Well, wouldn't you know the next day there was alleged 'outrage' over it on Twitter by people who felt it was wrong for her to be objectified like that.

Outrage.

Sometimes I just need people to stfu.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It is about belief.

That wasn't towards u X. And when i say everywhere, i mean work, sporting events or the local bar. But most of the people were older.
Well that's kinda sad. But if it doesn't matter to you what Sam's sexual orientation is, this would be a great opportunity for you to make people really examine their scruples. A simple, "The fuck do you care what he does on his own time? I don't care that you let your dog lick your balls" would work. When you take the high ground and show people that judging people is stupid, sometimes people are forced to face their own demons and examine their own motivations. Most of the time they'll pretend they were joking and say it really doesn't matter. Try it.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It's a warm and fuzzy concept, but it just won't happen. Especially now in the Twitter age. I was watching the Emmys last night, and they had Sofia Vergara up on a platform that spun around slowly while the President of the network was talking. Man was she gorgeous up there. Nobody was really listening to what the President was saying, and that was kind of the point that he drove home at the end of his speech. It was funny, and Sofia was playing it off nice. Really working that body and playing to the camera. Well, wouldn't you know the next day there was alleged 'outrage' over it on Twitter by people who felt it was wrong for her to be objectified like that.

Outrage.

Sometimes I just need people to stfu.

Were they really outraged or just jealous?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Michael Sam. Will they ever be able to just let the guy be a football player?

Man, if he wasn just a football player then he would have been drafted multiple rounds earlier, by another team, and you'd never hear about him. They've invested too media to quit, ever.

No they won't

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Were they really outraged or just jealous?
Outraged. Mostly at "Hollywood" for objectifying women.
And I can't speak for all women, but mine loves it when I objectify her.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Outraged. Mostly at "Hollywood" for objectifying women.
And I can't speak for all women, but mine loves it when I objectify her.

I think it was mostly women that know that if it were them in her place, people woulda been listening to the president dude more than watchin her.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'm am certain that the Rams organization would not miss you.

Sigh...let's remember to keep our criticism to the content of a fellow member's post not the member himself or herself. It's really not that difficult. For example:

A) Here's why I don't agree with this argument/statement - Correct
B) Anything that disparages, demeans, or insults a fellow ROD member - Incorrect