First Three Drives of the Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Great assumption...

now, imagine a QB that wasn't so sure....my point.

I'm imagining that you're not sure given that you said it wrong, and then just "laughed" at my post. In your hubris you forgot to Google my fiend. Or just listen to the guy who does space for a living.

Tano

Legend
Rams went 11-4 in games Goff played, they were all big games
train
And especially Dallas Jacksonville New Orleans Seattle and Tennessee were really big games.

In the Dallas and Tennessee games, they came from behind to win those games. That proves to me he can win big games.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Other than Donald...personally sick of our senior bowl talent...

Good points...but Brockers loss didn't lose that game...hurt the run D....

Barron is still one of the best defenders on our squad...he's just NOT an INSIDE LINEBACKER

Hmmm.....Interesting comment.....next comings...as in, decent NFL players? Yes...I still believe they are good players....sorta like I believe Blake Bortles can play....And, if I believed that....I was right....that's one time...I was right...want more? I know you do....I get the OC guys...smile in your face...but behind you keyboard, err, back...

Many fine things are made in China....silk...tea...I won't go into their homeopathic remedy's.....yep, my Tractor is healing up....his gift keeps giving as his team still has home field advantage....everyone notes how the team just isn't the same...without him...oh, to have a tractor like that...if only we had the #1 overall pick....if only....if

While a bunch are still defending the trailer that doesn't audible to Gurley on 3rd and 2....completes 87% of his passes in the fourth quarter of a home playoff game (so, I wonder what his %%% was in the first 3 quarters)...meaningless throws according to QBR & PFF.....and STILL hasn't won a big game in his freaking career....daddy ball champ....#sunsetsinwest

don't get me started....I gotta mother of my child issue today I gotta deal with....that's babies momma to some

You shouldn't be on ANY thread that you see me as the last comment....if you don't think ANY thing I've ever written has no validity....

Just wondering your thoughts on

Gerald Everett
Copper Kupp
John Johnson
Josh Reynolds
Tanzel Smart
Sam Rogers
Ejuan Price
——
Sampson Ebukham I believe was the only one not at the Senior Bowl.

If that doesn’t tell you The Rams don’t really scout players at the Senior Bowl
would be crazy.

—Sick of the Senior Bowl besides Donald. If your thinking #1 picks that is a different story.
I think The Rams look for more potential in the pick. They get an extra year (5th)
out of them.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Great assumption...

now, imagine a QB that wasn't so sure....my point.

You’ve never had a point - just an agenda.

Some day your eyes might get better, (lol), but you’ll still watch games on your supposed meds, thinking you’re actually able to analyze what your watching, which you are not, and then you’ll go into your medicated state and start parroting everything you’ve ever read on the internet about the NFL, and in the semi-coherent state that internally feels like brilliance, you’ll post yet again, the absolute nonsense you are famous for.

You are seriously to much fun to ignore.

Keep up the good work my friend, and I hope you get back to reality some day.

It’s not as scary as you think.

Some day your eyes might get better, (lol), but you’ll still watch games on your supposed meds, thinking you’re actually able to analyze what your watching, which you are not, and then you’ll go into your medicated state and start parroting everything you’ve ever read on the internet about the NFL, and in the semi-coherent state that internally feels like brilliance, you’ll post yet again, the absolute nonsense you are famous for.

The homie bashing on this board gets quite old. Why can't we just agree to disagree and if someone is not clarifying his argument to simply ask for clarification? I'm pretty sure that all of the peeps here are cool enough to get to know and possibly have a beer with at a tailgate or, better yet, at a game rooting for our team. There's no need for this, it's kind of sad really. Granted, people don't get along, but is it necessary to bash someone? No bro it isn't, it's not cool.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Carson Wentz might be a tractor but Jared Goff is driving the fucking truck. You’re insane if you don’t think he’s going to be great. I saw a lot of things I liked from the Falcons game. The throw to Woods was absolutely elite. Both downfield and to the sideline. Higbee and Watkins dropped a touchdown to bring us within 6. Then Watkins dropped a deep pass that would have won us the game. Woods dropped a 4th down pass to keep a drive alive at the end. But I suppose that’s all Jared’s fault. Right.

People seem to forget some great QBs first playoff games. Let me remind you.

Peyton Manning-1999 vs Titans
Lost 16-19
19/42 227 yards 0 TDs 0 INTs 62.3 RTG

Drew Brees- 2005 vs Jets
Lost 17-20
31-42 319 yards 2 TDs 1 INT 101.2 RTG

Steve Young- 1988 vs Vikings
Lost 24-36
12-17 158 yards 1 TD 1 INT 94.7 RTG

Dan Marino- 1983 vs Seahawks
Lost 20-27
15-25 193 yards 2 TDs 2 INTS 77.6 RTG

But obviously all these QBs were god damn trailers.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm imagining that you're not sure given that you said it wrong, and then just "laughed" at my post. In your hubris you forgot to Google my fiend. Or just listen to the guy who does space for a living.
sunsetsinwest.......that's the way I've always said it....

you seem preoccupied with my statements and jokes....you shoulda watched hardknocks.
Just wondering your thoughts on

Gerald Everett
Copper Kupp
John Johnson
Josh Reynolds
Tanzel Smart
Sam Rogers
Ejuan Price
——
Sampson Ebukham I believe was the only one not at the Senior Bowl.

If that doesn’t tell you The Rams don’t really scout players at the Senior Bowl
would be crazy.

—Sick of the Senior Bowl besides Donald. If your thinking #1 picks that is a different story.
I think The Rams look for more potential in the pick. They get an extra year (5th)
out of them.
Everett-overdrafted...but may have some talent...not as a blocker tho. Not impressed with the pick personally.
Copper Kupp- nice player...decent. Great value where drafted.

John Johnson-meh....he started....pff says he's good...
poor tackler...not physical for position. lacks speed to make plays or impact game.

Josh Reynolds - nice skill set but undersized.
Tanzel Smart- decent player but undersized

Sam Rogers-who?
Ejuan Price-undersized and poor speed, strength & size for position...

ur strange....no agenda....parroting? like I'm copying someone? I just write what I see....like
ur strange...seriously
People seem to forget some great QBs first playoff games. Let me remind yo
Yeah....Peyton lost his first...Brees did....MARINO DID....

different NFL....passing league...all the rules favor offense and good QB's...

Brees did have a good game...so did Young....

just shows it's possible to not play like shit if you have a good coordinator...