First Staubach, then Franny

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
now Brady. The first two took an L in the last game of their careers, both occurring in the postseason and both administered by the LA RAMS.
You get my drift?

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I was actually thinking the same thing referring to this game retires Tommy

The stars have aligned for us is how I see it

jap

Legend
Time to retire Tommy Boy and his highly tarnished reputation for good!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Do It Nike GIF by James Bond 007

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I believe the Rams were the last team to shut out montana as both a 9er AND a chief.

Over the years, the Rams have ended the season for quite a few QBs. One guy from zona finally retired after being injured for the umteenth straight game.

I really want this game. I want to step on the backs of brady and the 9ers on our way to hoisting the Lombardi trophy .

Flint

Pro Bowler
Fran was one of my faves growing up, he was a little guy but nobody could lay a hand on him. Doesn’t get talked about enough.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I believe the Rams were the last team to shut out montana as both a 9er AND a chief.

Over the years, the Rams have ended the season for quite a few QBs. One guy from zona finally retired after being injured for the umteenth straight game.

I really want this game. I want to step on the backs of brady and the 9ers on our way to hoisting the Lombardi trophy .
Nope, unfortunately the Rams have never shut out the Whiners. But all-time head to head the Whiners have shut out the Rams at least 5 times.

It was Rams vs Chiefs in 1994 where they shut out Montana 16-0 for the only time in his career.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
now Brady. The first two took an L in the last game of their careers, both occurring in the postseason and both administered by the LA RAMS.
You get my drift?
Yup. 1978 playoffs I was happy to witness the Rams retire Tarkenton. And in 1979 Staubach.

Other Rams' notable QB retirement send-offs: Sonny Jurgenson 1974 playoffs.

Here's to sending Brady out a loser!

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yup. 1978 playoffs I was happy to witness the Rams retire Tarkenton. And in 1979 Staubach.

Other Rams' notable QB retirement send-offs: Sonny Jurgenson 1974 playoffs.

Here's to sending Brady out a loser!
Isaiah Robertson looked like a HOF running back when he got that game-clinching pick 6 of Jurgensen.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nope, unfortunately the Rams have never shut out the Whiners. But all-time head to head the Whiners have shut out the Rams at least 5 times.

It was Rams vs Chiefs in 1994 where they shut out Montana 16-0 for the only time in his career.
We could send Grab-my-pole to the oblivion , hopefully next week!