First Post on this Board

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jwise1727

UDFA
Been a long time viewer of this board, but today I decided to join as I need my fellow Rams brothers to cope with the news of the loss of our starting QB. My heart goes out to Sam today. Love him or hate him this kid worked his tail off to get back on the field. And man did it show; the kid was slinging the ball left and right to Britt and Quick last night. I truly hope that Sam finds a starting job back in this league. He has all the tools to be a really good/great QB imo.

But with that said, it is time to move on with Shaun Hill this season. The doom and gloomers believe the season is lost before week 1 has even hit us. However, I am not in that boat with them. I truly believe this team will still do special things this year. Shaun Hill is more than capable of bringing success to this team, especially with the talent surrounding him on that side of the ball. Add in a dynamic defense, call me optimistic but this team will still hit 9-10 wins. All is not lost. Can't wait until the Vikes come to the EJD!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Welcome aboard!!! And I agree with your post.

Cheers!!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Been a long time viewer of this board, but today I decided to join as I need my fellow Rams brothers to cope with the news of the loss of our starting QB. My heart goes out to Sam today. Love him or hate him this kid worked his tail off to get back on the field. And man did it show; the kid was slinging the ball left and right to Britt and Quick last night. I truly hope that Sam finds a starting job back in this league. He has all the tools to be a really good/great QB imo.

But with that said, it is time to move on with Shaun Hill this season. The doom and gloomers believe the season is lost before week 1 has even hit us. However, I am not in that boat with them. I truly believe this team will still do special things this year. Shaun Hill is more than capable of bringing success to this team, especially with the talent surrounding him on that side of the ball. Add in a dynamic defense, call me optimistic but this team will still hit 9-10 wins. All is not lost. Can't wait until the Vikes come to the EJD!
Welcome jwise1727.
You'll fit in just fine here.

SWMO Fan

UDFA
Name
Mike
Good post jwise. I agree that all of us fans need to get behind Shaun Hill and support our Rams.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The good thing about this offense is it doesn't need Peyton Manning to succeed. Hill is smart, accurate and willing to occasionally go deep. We will be fine.

RamGal

UDFA

Welcome to the board! I agree with everything you said.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
I will take me, and some of us, a few days to buck up. Hill, IMO, can win 9 games in this division, if defense plays top notch.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Way to enter the room! Think 1999!!!!!!!