First-pick.com Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BadCompany

Rookie
There were no FS or CB within acceptable ranking distance when I picked, so we're converting them dammit!

:wink:

Honestly I can't say I know much about the players and I was doing it quickly so I was just trying to see how many picks I could accumulate going forward. I like this idea of having multiple high picks every year so if we can keep that going, why not?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Yeah I just took Dixon there because he was better than any of the FS's available. Hopefully can convert one of them. Im also hoping we get Jairus Byrd in free agency so we wont have to address it.

Alan

Legend
Damn, I was hoping you actually thought we needed SSs and you'd tell me why. :disappoint: :wink:

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Ok...here's my effort.

Your Picks: Round 1 Pick 3 (JAX): Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson (A)
Round 1 Pick 13: Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan (B)
Round 2 Pick 3 (JAX): C.J. Mosley, OLB, Alabama (A)
Round 2 Pick 16 (BALT): Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor (A)
Round 3 Pick 13: Ahmad Dixon, SS, Baylor (A)
Round 3 Pick 16 (BALT): Victor Hampton, CB, South Carolina (B+)
Round 4 Pick 13: James Wilder Jr., RB, Florida State (B)
Round 5 Pick 13: Andre Williams, RB, Boston College (A)
Round 6 Pick 13: Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia (A)
Round 7 Pick 13: Bene Benwikere, CB, San Jose State (C+)

Your Future Picks:
2015 Round 1 Pick
2016 Round 1 Pick
Would Jax really trade up one spot for a QB? I mean .... unless we have LOTS of offers for it, there really is no need. They will have the next pick to take one of the QB's, no?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Would Jax really trade up one spot for a QB? I mean .... unless we have LOTS of offers for it, there really is no need. They will have the next pick to take one of the QB's, no?
Probably not but I think they would for Clowney or Mathews.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

Yeah I thought it felt a little unrealistic trade. I had an offer from New York Giants and someone else I think aswell. I took Jacksonvilles' because their picks are higher obviously - and also getting a first rounder in 2015 and 2016 is great! So I moved back and still got what I felt were 3 excellent players in Watkins, Taylor Lewan and CJ Mosely.

Alan

Legend
Depends on the cost, how they feel about there being more than just one more first tier option and whether or not they fell in love with one of the QBs. A second round pick to move up is not that onerous if they can get their man. If I only have to move down one slot I take that deal in a heart beat.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Yeah I thought it felt a little unrealistic trade. I had an offer from New York Giants and someone else I think aswell. I took Jacksonvilles' because their picks are higher obviously - and also getting a first rounder in 2015 and 2016 is great! So I moved back and still got what I felt were 3 excellent players in Watkins, Taylor Lewan and CJ Mosely.
I understand that. Gonna be curious to see what teams try and dance with us. Houston shopping the #1 ..... I wonder if that helps or hurts us? Could go either way, IMHO.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Depends on the cost, how they feel about there being more than just one more first tier option and whether or not they fell in love with one of the QBs. A second round pick to move up is not that onerous if they can get their man. If I only have to move down one slot I take that deal in a heart beat.
Well ... the way I see it, they have their choice of at least one of 3 (Manziel, Bortles and Bridgewater). If they like all 3, then they have no need to move up ... they might even move down a bit. I hate the draft being in May .... just prolongs the anxiety.

Alan

Legend
ReddingRam responding with:
Well ... the way I see it, they have their choice of at least one of 3 (Manziel, Bortles and Bridgewater). If they like all 3, then they have no need to move up ... they might even move down a bit. I hate the draft being in May .... just prolongs the anxiety.

If that's what they believe you're right.

Everyone except the money grubbing NFL heirarchy hates the draft being in May. It's going to be a long cold winter.