First Glance Vs. CLE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Being we only do one thing well on offense, let's see where the Browns rush defense ranks.

Hmmmm... 32nd :sneaky:

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I didn't see it but somehow the Browns scored 33 points and beat the Ravens in overtime today. This one can't be taken lightly.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Any given Sunday.

But agree, this would appear a favourable matchup for Gurley.

Rams need to work on the pass scheme during the bye. We need to be productive there or certain for more heartbreak.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team could lose to anybody if the O plays like they did today

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gurley is going to explode. I'll say 120 yards and 2 touchdowns

Athos

Legend
ShitTurds haven't faced a back like Gurley yet and he's got the bye to truly get his sea legs back. He should torch them.

However. They likely paid attn to this game and will stack the box.

They've got a mean D. But if we can't beat em, we really aren't that good.

The Ravens are just bad this year.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Cleveland is not in the NFC West, so Gurley could run for 240 yards and the Rams could still lose.

fearsomefour

Legend
John McCown can put up some stats, threw for about 450 yards vs Baltimore.
At home the Rams should control that and control the clock with run game and win.
However, if Cleveland stacks the box and the run game is not there early the Rams have to have something ready in the pass game to then open up the run game.
Feeling good about this one. Pound the ball, avoid lame turnovers and its a Ram win.
Rams 23 Browns 13.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
The Rams should win this game as long as they show up. They will have 2 weeks to prepare, they will be rested, and they will have the bye week to work on the issues with the offense. Im seeing Gurley running for 200 yards against the Browns, Id like to see more screen passes thrown to him as well.

fancents86

Starter
I've watched the Ravens for a few years now, and this team is a shell of what it used to be. Their oline is terrible, and when Flacco gets pressure he tends to turn it over. So I don't think the Cle game against them is much to judge. Which I understand our oline is horrid at the moment as well, if you take away the Packers game against a great D, I think our oline has done better than the Ravens.

Last edited:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The last time we played Cleveland, it seemed like 5 guys got hurt. They were hitting.

TexasRam

Legend
McClown is about to face a real defense, and Gurley will break out for sure. 250+ total yards.

Bank it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have no business letting Josh McCown and Cleveland's WRs/TEs do anything against us. Shut them down and run Gurley and Mason down their throats all game long.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
lets not take this game lightly (lets not forget Washington seemed a given).

I just want to see improvement all round and I don't want to see any injuries

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Since Jeff Fisher has been with the Rams he is 4-0 coming off of the bye week.

With Tennessee he was 9-7 after the bye week.

Lets hope this is a new trend for Fisher.