First game at the dome in 6 years was amazing!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
First off, the Rams didn't just win, but we completely dominated the best QB in NFL history. Second, I GOT TO GO ON THE FIELD AFTER THE GAME!! I'm gunna post pictures later. It was literally the best weekend of my life. The crowd was awesome too! Go Rams!

Rams0307

Glad you had a great time. It's not the best football stadium by any means, but when the team plays well, the crowd can get loud and it can be a lot of fun.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Looks like to picked the right time to go , ;)

RamzFanz

Damnit
First off, the Rams didn't just win, but we completely dominated the best QB in NFL history. Second, I GOT TO GO ON THE FIELD AFTER THE GAME!! I'm gunna post pictures later. It was literally the best weekend of my life. The crowd was awesome too! Go Rams!

How cool is that! Good for you man! I was bumming a little when you told us you were coming down for the first time in so long.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm a little disappointed that I didn't hear you yell out my name, but glad you had a great time!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Sounds like you need to go to the rest of the games this year

V3

Hall of Fame
You do realize that you're going to have to buy season tickets next year. You're obviously good luck. Perhaps they'll accept ROD bucks?

Glad you had fun.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Good for you, young man. What a pleasure to be there and enjoy our team, especially in a win like this.

GO RAMS!!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone want to chip in to keep Legatron at every home game? We need that sort of luck. ;)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
hmmm...the game you, Legatron4 go to and The Legatron is 5/5 on fg's with two 50+ yarders...coincidence??? I think not!!!!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I know there was a shit-ton of Broncos fans in the dome but were they the majority of the crowd?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know there was a crap-ton of Broncos fans in the dome but were they the majority of the crowd?

It got really loud on crucial downs. I was pretty happy with the crowd noise. For you guys who went to the game too, where did you sit? I thought I ha great seas we were in section 417 row KK. You could see everything.