First experience at the dome

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Well aside from the absolutely piece of shit product my beloved RAMS put out on thursday night that completely shattered my heart. (BTW i blame X for the loss and his guarantee lol :lol:) I had an amazing time in the pregame warmups and all, got to drink a beer, hangout in the bud light party zone for awhile before they would let us go to our seats. After we could go to our seats me and my brother went up to the guard rail to watch the warm-ups from a better vantage point while no one was in their seats in the front row yet. About 15 minutes later some guy comes up to us and asks if we wanted 2 field passes and come down with him to be their guest, all because my brother was wearing a Keep Calm and Chive On shirt, did we get these passes mind you, dude tells us he's always wanted to help out a chiver, we start walking closer to the tunnel to the field and he tells us he is actually Rampage lol, he hooked us up with some arm sweatband things, proceeded to tell us the rundown of having these passes and not to raise hell cuz they get traced back to him if we do something wrong. I do not have any pics with Rampage but I do have the armbands and pass to prove no bullshit!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sweet! Sorry the game was so crappy, but it looks like you had a good time regardless.

Nice shot with the cheerleaders too!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Damn field passes? That is cool as shit, regardless of the crap game.
Lol, from fucking Rampage! :boing:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Good Stuff.

Love the cheerleader pics. I do, however, wish our cheerleaders would dress a lot more slutty/striper-like. They are way too conservative in comparison to others. You guys getting that pic with them on the sidelines is the shit though.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Selassie I said:
Good Stuff.

Love the cheerleader pics. I do, however, wish our cheerleaders would dress a lot more slutty/striper-like. They are way too conservative in comparison to others. You guys getting that pic with them on the sidelines is the shyte though.

cowboys-cheerleaders.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
GreeneCounty said:
Selassie I said:
Good Stuff.

Love the cheerleader pics. I do, however, wish our cheerleaders would dress a lot more slutty/striper-like. They are way too conservative in comparison to others. You guys getting that pic with them on the sidelines is the shyte though.

cowboys-cheerleaders.jpg

Exactly!

Our girls look like they're afraid that their hair is going to get messed up.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Selassie I said:
GreeneCounty said:
Selassie I said:
Good Stuff.

cowboys-cheerleaders.jpg

Exactly!

Our girls look like they're afraid that their hair is going to get messed up.
Pshh, everytime one of them would bend over to sign a calendar, that skirt didn't hide to much. :lol:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Barrison said:
bluecoconuts said:

That was the most awesome part of it.......he comes out of nowhere to hand you an excellent experience. Hats off to that guy!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
LesBaker said:
Barrison said:
bluecoconuts said:

That was the most awesome part of it.......he comes out of nowhere to hand you an excellent experience. Hats off to that guy!
I'd have to agree bruddah, but apparently Rampage has some fucking smoking hot babe as his roommate, and she was the one that told him to hook up the chiver and his rams fan bro up with field passes. I told my brother to make a move on her or at least give her his number cuz we ran into her on the sidelines about three times. He was able to hit on Kara Henderson-Snead and call her a goddess but couldn't talk to the pretty girl that got us in that situation lol.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Barrison said:
Rampage has some fucking smoking hot babe as his roommate, and she was the one that told him to hook up the chiver and his rams fan bro up with field passes. I told my brother to make a move on her or at least give her his number cuz we ran into her on the sidelines about three times. He was able to hit on Kara Henderson-Snead and call her a goddess but couldn't talk to the pretty girl that got us in that situation lol.
lol. Are you the Chiver? That's awesome if you are.
I need to refer to myself in the third person more often.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
X said:
Barrison said:
Rampage has some fucking smoking hot babe as his roommate, and she was the one that told him to hook up the chiver and his rams fan bro up with field passes. I told my brother to make a move on her or at least give her his number cuz we ran into her on the sidelines about three times. He was able to hit on Kara Henderson-Snead and call her a goddess but couldn't talk to the pretty girl that got us in that situation lol.
lol. Are you the Chiver? That's awesome if you are.
I need to refer to myself in the third person more often.
Lol no, my brother was I am his rams fan bro but talking in third person about yourself is fun as hell. :lmao: I had no idea of the power of a KCCO shirt but after experiencing what happened at the dome, i am fucking getting one! :mrgreen: