First Draft: Aaron Donald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
He was my pick in the ROD mock at 13.. Love the cat as an inside pressure guy.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Really want this guy in Horns, but we'll be lucky if he falls past NY and Detroit to us at #13.
His impact on our DLine would be tremendous IMO.
If he's there and we pass on him...i hope we get an impact player.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Really want this guy in Horns, but we'll be lucky if he falls past NY and Detroit to us at #13.
His impact on our DLine would be tremendous IMO.
If he's there and we pass on him...i hope we get an impact player.

If he's there at 13 I can't see us passing on him. But I'm no expert.. But I do work for a bunch of experts that are idiots.. lol

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Build the lines. A great DL will make the secondary that much better. Donald will bring that to us on the DL. We can work on secondary in later rounds.. I just hope he is there at 13.

Alan

Legend
As much as I want one of my top 4 DBs (after a small trade down), I'd take Donald if he was available at#13.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Build the lines. A great DL will make the secondary that much better. Donald will bring that to us on the DL. We can work on secondary in later rounds.. I just hope he is there at 13.
I agree. In this division you need dominant, superior trenches IMO, which is why i like one of the OT's and Donald in the first rd.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I don't think anyone expects him to be available at #13 anymore. I do think he would make our front 4 possibly the most dominating front 4 in a very long time, but I just don't see him being there.