First Day Offseason Press Conferences: McVay, Gurley, Goff, AD (video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Best thing I heard: establishing identity.

How many times have we complained about that around here? Fish would say things like "that's not what we're about" when discussing mistakes, or talk about lining up the run and teams know they gotta stop it and I'd be like "WHAT?"

This team was all over the map under that staff man. Thankfully those days are gone now. This staff knows wtf they're doing on both sides of the ball, and it's gonna pay off big time. Expect to see some holdover talent produce more than you think they can. Yeah. That type of coaching.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Phase 1. Let's start to install an offense.

Then we'll get to see if these guys are going to take 'their' time and put in some private workouts. That's one thing I've been looking forward to ever since the Robert Woods signing. Due to Robert saying he needed to get to work with Goff.