First and 10: Rams RB Isaiah Pead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
By Jon Gold | Special to ESPN.com
http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fandom ... -pead#more

play_g_pead_gb1_576.jpg

ISAIAH PEAD
Position: Running back
College: Cincinnati
Team: St. Louis Rams
2012 NFL draft: Second round (No. 50 overall)

ESPN Playbook: What has been your "Welcome to the NFL" moment?

Pead: The day after I got drafted and I had to go out to St. Louis and we had media day. I got to meet with the coaches, and to actually meet them and approach them, as my coaches, that’s what did it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are you going to miss the most about college?

Just my teammates. The locker room, the fan base, definitely. Bearcat nation is very prideful of their team. But most of all I’ll miss my teammates.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are you looking forward to most about your new city?

Looking to meet the fans, really. I want the best out of football and I want to win as much as possible, but aside from football, I want to start a whole new life in St. Louis.

What is your favorite video game?

“Call of Duty.”

If you could get one rookie card from one player here, who would it be?

I’d have to get my man Chris Givens right here. Hell of a player.

Who has the best college cheerleaders?

I would have to say Rutgers. Hey, Jersey got ‘em.

What are your offseason goals?

My offseason goal, really every year, is to get smarter. Working out, getting stronger, yeah, but getting smarter in the offseason is on you.

What was the NFL draft like for you?

It was crazy. I was watching it as if it was any other year, but I had a lot of people at my house and they called me about two picks before I actually got picked, and I was on the phone with Coach and the house went crazy.

What’s the biggest difference between being a college football star and a pro football player?

I would say rules. The NCAA rules are crazy. And in the NFL, you have 32 teams as opposed to 120 in Division I, so it’s more magnified. Bigger fishbowl.

Who would be the one celebrity, athlete or otherwise, you would like to meet?

Rihanna. I like different accents and different cultures.