FireAlarm-gate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/01/peo...the-patriots-hotel-in-the-middle-of-the-night

People keep pulling the fire alarm in the Patriots' hotel in the middle of the night
By: MIKE FOSS

For the second time in three nights, the New England Patriots were awoken in their hotel by a false fire alarm. On Tuesday, the alarm sounded at 1:30 a.m. for approximately 10 minutes. The incident was deemed an “anomaly” by the hotel according to Jeff Darlington, and was quickly forgotten amid the hustle and bustle of media day.

But Thursday morning, the alarm sounded once more. This time coming just before 5 a.m., which is really the worst time.

Sure it’s an annoyance at 1:30 a.m., but you can still get a proper REM cycle in afterwards and be fine in the morning. But at 5 a.m., what’s the point? You’re up and there’s nothing you can do about it. This means that the fire alarm pullers are getting smarter, and gaining self awareness. Soon, they will be able to target specific rooms and initiate strategic ding-dong-ditches or place orders for unwanted room service.

It’s also shocking that the NFL has been silent on the matter. Ted Wells should have started his investigation into Fire Alarmgate hours ago.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/29/another-false-alarm-at-patriots-hotel/

Another false alarm at Patriots hotel
Posted by Josh Alper on January 29, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwu1ndbkmzg1otfjnzg2ntewy2e1zdm0yjkznmrmmwyy.jpeg
AP

The Patriots’ hotel in Arizona made it through another night without catching on fire, but they still have some issues to work out with alarms telling guests that the building is on fire.

Kim Jones of NFL Media reports that a false fire alarm went off in the middle of the night at the Patriots’ hotel for the second time in the three nights that they have called it home. While some might be deflated by the loss of a good night’s sleep, tight end Rob Gronkowski said at Media Day that he was unaffected by the first alarm.

“I didn’t know that the alarm went off. I actually heard about that, but I didn’t know the alarm went off. I was sleeping. I slept right through it. I slept great last night. I’m glad I didn’t hear it.”

Some players probably weren’t quite so lucky so the Patriots might want to ask that the people they’re paying to provide them with rooms for a restful slumber make sure that alarms are reserved for actual emergencies in the future.
-----------
Clearly caused by Belichicks pants being on fire.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OK everyone - noise makers and boat horns at 4:30am. Ready - BREAK!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
HAHAHA whoever you are you are amazing! keep pulling that trigger all week long baby

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
The best part is tonight even if nobody pulls the alarm they'll all subconsciously be looking for it come 3 a.m. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Is it wrong for me to want the place to actually go up in flames very late on Saturday night?

:whistle:

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Earl Thomas apparently angry about random HGH test
Posted by Darin Gantt on January 29, 2015, 5:23 PM EST
4dd24209bf9f02f570c02a30137d8939.jpeg
Getty Images
The Seahawks have found something else to be aggravated with the NFL about.

Safety Earl Thomas posted a tweet this morning about being tested for HGH, and some of his teammates aren’t too pleased about it.

Yesterday I said my shoulder was a 10 ... Wake up the next morning and I have a blood test for HGH .. League office distraction

According to Ed Werder of ESPN, Thomas wouldn’t elaborate today, but another Seahawks player told him: “We are being treated like criminals, tested like people on parole.”

The league began testing in October, and they tested six players from eight randomly selected teams each week.
So while Thomas might have just coincidentally been on the list for this week, he and his teammates certainly don’t see it that way.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Getty Images

Safety Earl Thomas posted a tweet this morning about being tested for HGH, and some of his teammates aren’t too pleased about it.

Yesterday I said my shoulder was a 10 ... Wake up the next morning and I have a blood test for HGH .. League office distraction

According to Ed Werder of ESPN, Thomas wouldn’t elaborate today, but another Seahawks player told him: “We are being treated like criminals, tested like people on parole.”

The league began testing in October, and they tested six players from eight randomly selected teams each week.
So while Thomas might have just coincidentally been on the list for this week, he and his teammates certainly don’t see it that way.

A team full of PED users gets drug tested? This is outrageous! I mean aside from all the guilty drug users on the team.:rolleyes:
I don't understand how a team full of little bitches can be so physical on the field. They all cry at the drop of a hat.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Getty Images

Maybe they should blame their union who agreed to the testing. And if you aren't cheating why are you worried about a test?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Too funny...All the stories I've heard about the Lakers, then the Rams....Good for them...Wish somebody could turn the heat up in the hotel too....

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
A team full of PED users gets drug tested? This is outrageous! I mean aside from all the guilty drug users on the team.:rolleyes:
I don't understand how a team full of little bitches can be so physical on the field. They all cry at the drop of a hat.

It's just the roid rage that makes him lash out like that. Don't judge him.