Finnegan Visiting Dolphins Tomorrow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Hopefully he signs because that means we free up additional cap space based on his contract, correct?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Hopefully he signs because that means we free up additional cap space based on his contract, correct?
That is correct. Anything his is paid in 2014, up to $3M, comes back to us as cap savings.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Hope he signs with them and they pay him at least $3 mil then. Then I want him to play great so we get a nice comp pick.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Hope he signs with them and they pay him at least $3 mil then. Then I want him to play great so we get a nice comp pick.

Would we be eligible for a comp pick for Finn? He wasn't a FA. We cut him.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
We released him. Only players who are allowed to leave as FA generate comp picks.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Finn's gonna be a fin.

Seriously though,,, if he can get a contract after what I watched last year... I might need to see about a try-out down in the 305 this week.

Alan

Legend
I got that! :ROFLMAO:
You guys are on a roll. Keep it up!
"I gotta wait and see what happens to Finn first."