Finnegan talks Rams football with FOX2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[2]52ZzJpZDodtGUH6RKHkXvGl6gvizhkGK[/2]

(From: KTVI) – Rams cornerback Cortland Finnegan stops by the Sports Final studios to talk Rams football with FOX-2 Sports Director Martin Kilcoyne. Training Camp begins this week with the first full squad workout this Thursday, July 25th at 3:30pm. That practice is free and open to the public.

<a class="postlink" href="http://fox2now.com/2013/07/21/finnegan-talks-rams-football-with-fox2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fox2now.com/2013/07/21/finnegan- ... with-fox2/</a>

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

fuck i love this guy. he's been worth every cent that's been paid to him.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
kurtfaulk said:

fuck i love this guy. he's been worth every cent that's been paid to him.

lmao that's my type of post and mindset!

FRO

Legend
When he was on the Titans I thought he was a punk, but through interviews and such he seems like a great dude. Glad he is a Ram. Not only his play on the field but his leadership with Jenkins and Johnson is huge.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
FRO said:
When he was on the Titans I thought he was a punk, but through interviews and such he seems like a great dude. Glad he is a Ram. Not only his play on the field but his leadership with Jenkins and Johnson is huge.

Absolutely. Cortland's the man! Rams have great leadership on defense.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I love Cort, but can't get that Orange suit he wears out of my mind :)

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He is defiantly one of those guys that has to be on your team to like him. Tho, I loved it when him and A.Johnson got into it. I loved that he took an ass whoppin and still talked shyte and smiled as he walked away!