Finnegan is killing us

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
Does anyone know if you need to subscribe to see the stats from profootballfocus for Jenkins? I'm willing to bet it's not going to be good when they finally release the stats for this game. I thought Jenkins was bad. Others I was watching with were seeing the same thing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
V3 said:
Does anyone know if you need to subscribe to see the stats from profootballfocus for Jenkins? I'm willing to bet it's not going to be good when they finally release the stats for this game. I thought Jenkins was bad. Others I was watching with were seeing the same thing.
I think you do need to subscribe for the signature stats. I'll post it for you if you remind me.

V3

Hall of Fame
X said:
V3 said:
I think you do need to subscribe for the signature stats. I'll post it for you if you remind me.

Cool. Thanks!

I don't care if I'm right or wrong. I just want an unbiased evaluation and they seem to do a better job at that than any other places I know of. If there are other sites that evaluate better as a whole than PFF, by all means, let me know.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
V3 said:
I don't know why people expect Finnegan to bounce back next week. He's been horrible now for a while going back to last year. He started off strong last year and then really faded. He's lost a step. He's not what he used to be and now most of what we're left with are his stupid personal fouls.

And just to be fair, Jenkins sucked today as well. With all due respect to CoachO and all the others that kept referring to him as "bpot"...NO, he's not. He gets burned A LOT. QB's are seeing how soft he plays and how small he is and they're keying in on him.

Needless to say, I REALLY don't like our secondary. They are way overrated.
I dont agree with this at all. JJ made some great plays today against bigger recievers,including Fitz. Honestly,Palmer and his WR's all played very well today.

Finny got picked on all day after AZ tried going after JJ early to no avail.
I agree that as a whole our secondary struggled.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I'll give you the TD by Fitz, but Finn made one false step and it cost him. And the Floyd catch was just a great throw and catch, but Finn was all over him

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
He's not going to shutdown guys like Fitz Calvin AJ Geen etc. but thats okay bc only a handful of teams have elite wrs