Finnegan Expected To Be Back

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I agree with Bonifay on this one. I like Finnegan's spunk and competitiveness and liked when they signed him initially. Jim Thomas has repeatedly said he doesn't see him as a Safety due to his size. His play fell off the second part of 2012 and last year was a disaster. My feelings about DBs are like RBs in that when their play falls off it falls off fast and doesn't usually recover. I get the whole leadership thing but I don't want to spend the money nor use the roster space on a limited "leader" at the expense of getting an upgrade as his replacement. The Rams have plenty of Leaders on Defense already.
Not to mention some of his vaunted leadership style has led to 15 yarders for the young bucks with their propensity for trash talkin a guy who clearly beat their coverage but was overthrown or underthrown by the qb.
I'm in the cut our losses camp.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Not to mention some of his vaunted leadership style has led to 15 yarders for the young bucks with their propensity for trash talkin a guy who clearly beat their coverage but was overthrown or underthrown by the qb.
I'm in the cut our losses camp.

I for keeping JJ & CF totally separated during TC. I am of the thought that the CF influence on JJ has been .......NOT good!