Fines handed out for 'The Brawl'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Chippy...What the fuck is chippy ??? Playing right on the line...Playing right on the line means you cross the line half the time and don't the other half...Probably not a smart ploy...Shooting your mouth off trying to get a reaction can be chippy I guess...IMO the Rams have no business shooting off their collective mouths...They better play a lot better consistently for a while before they have any business getting into the trash talk...I'm real tired of the dumbass celebrations when a guy FINALLY knocks down a pass, while being down only 28-3. down by that many points because you haven't contested a pass all day until that ONE play...Rant, know, I just get tired of that kind of shit after a while...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
So no fines for our guys in Horns? Laugh the fuck out loud :ROFLMAO:
:snicker:

Ramathon

Why would that change anyone's minds?

We've seen plenty of examples out there of people being fined when they shouldn't be and people not being fined when they should be. It's almost a news item when Goodell gets it right.

Good one!

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That is incorrect. I actually was there a GREAT view of it. Hayes took down a guy and went straight up UFC on him. It was amazing. As a Ram fan I don't think he should get fined, actually only Brown. But he was straight up fighting and by rules that deserves a fine.

I actually think the NFL should develope an NHL policy for fighting. I want there to be a penalty box and everything. I'd love it!

But wasn't that after he was attacked? From the tv view it looked like he got jumped, they did not show him going off on his attacker.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
But wasn't that after he was attacked? From the tv view it looked like he got jumped, they did not show him going off on his attacker.

Yes he was attacked first, but wow did he finish it. My section stood up for an additional ten minuites while everyone else was sitting down. We were electrified and it was awesome. We need more scrums to offset all the new safety BS.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ogletrees hit is still being reported as "late".

I guess once the narrative is written, it's hard to rewrite it.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
so its now SIX fines for the Giants and NONE for the Rams as of Wednesday. correct? HA

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Meh. The dye has already been cast and we're now known as a dirty team. If hitting hard and playing aggressive equates to being dirty, then I guess we're dirty. The only problem I see is that other teams have bought into the story-line, and will look to not only match our style of play, but preempt it. That's what the Giants did. They came into the game looking to play the role of bully instead of inevitably being bullied. And none of it was necessary, because we didn't start anything.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Meh. The dye has already been cast and we're now known as a dirty team. If hitting hard and playing aggressive equates to being dirty, then I guess we're dirty. The only problem I see is that other teams have bought into the story-line, and will look to not only match our style of play, but preempt it. That's what the Giants did. They came into the game looking to play the role of bully instead of inevitably being bullied. And none of it was necessary, because we didn't start anything.
I just wish someone (since even JT just seems to be giving lip service to Fisher) in the media would take a look at the video that shows ODB pulling on Ogletree's facemask.

I mean it's there for anyone to see. You'd think someone would be curious why no Rams players were fined.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Ogletrees hit is still being reported as "late".

I guess once the narrative is written, it's hard to rewrite it.

Don't see how it was seen as anything but late...He was out of bounds and he didn't pull up but took him all the way to the ground..Just my view of it, but to my eye, it was an easy call...