FINALLY!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

Sam now has an incredible weapon in Austin and then to get the best linebacker in the draft....WOW! I have been a Rams fan since 1967, and I have never seen this team make so many good choices. This was BIG guys!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Not to mention; we landed Cook too.

And Jake.

We've added some serious talent and not done yet!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Amen. No more excuses. Time to score some points. Tavon haters be lookin like they ate a grapefruit. Can't wait to see this kid light it up.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Faceplant said:
Amen. No more excuses. Time to score some points. Tavon haters be lookin like they ate a grapefruit. Can't wait to see this kid light it up.

He is a one man highlight film! RG 2.5 is paying off, huh?

(that is what I call him around Skins fans. Makes them very angry...)

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I was going to start a thread on this too.

Offense, the time for excuses are over.
Everybody's been saying that Sam's the man and he just needs better protection and weapons around him. This offseason we've come on in leaps and bounds.

Protection / more time
1. Our O-line has improved on both sides, just by adding Long.

High Octane Speed
2. Our RBs and their speed, leaves me feeling positive and excited, it's also a nice clean break from the big man SJ39 - he served us well, but he wouldn't have liked to have shared snaps (I hope he can come back, sign and retire a Ram)

Targets
3. We've got two pass-catching TE's Kendricks and Cook Jr - who is a big redzone target too...

4. WRs - now we have weapons here, Given's is a deep threat, we're all expecting Quick to deliver and now we have Tavon Austin! Whether you like the guy or not, he's an exciting Pocket Rocket and a shot in the arm for us as a team - he could have made an impact on ANY NFL team.

Special Team difference
5. PR/KR - again it's Pocket Rocket, this part of our game has been seriously lacking in recent years, Austin can take the roles and make them his own.

If we can't move the pigskin this season and convert in the redone then something's not right, but I don't want to think like that...

Ram_of_Old

shaunpinney said:

Everybody's been saying that Sam's the man and he just needs better protection and weapons around him. This offseason we've come on in leaps and bounds.

Protection / more time

High Octane Speed
2. Our RBs and their speed, leaves me feeling positive and excited, it's also a nice clean break from the big man SJ39 - he served us well, but he wouldn't have liked to have shared snaps (I hope he can come back, sign and retire a Ram)

Targets
3. We've got two pass-catching TE's Kendricks and Cook Jr - who is a big redzone target too...

4. WRs - now we have weapons here, Given's is a deep threat, we're all expecting Quick to deliver and now we have Tavon Austin! Whether you like the guy or not, he's an exciting Pocket Rocket and a shot in the arm for us as a team - he could have made an impact on ANY NFL team.

Special Team difference
5. PR/KR - again it's Pocket Rocket, this part of our game has been seriously lacking in recent years, Austin can take the roles and make them his own.

If we can't move the pigskin this season and convert in the redone then something's not right, but I don't want to think like that...

I have all these redskins fans in Virginia telling me that we are playing for Third place, with SF and Seattle over us. I am not sure that is the case anymore. I say Bravo to the front office. This was the best Rams offseason since 1998-99. Will we see the Greatest Show on Turf again?

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Can we just say, "Keep calm and Snead on"

Seriously, we got lucky with Snead. He is brilliant.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Ram_of_Old said:
shaunpinney said:

Protection / more time

High Octane Speed

Targets

Special Team difference

I have all these redskins fans in Virginia telling me that we are playing for Third place, with SF and Seattle over us. I am not sure that is the case anymore. I say Bravo to the front office. This was the best Rams offseason since 1998-99. Will we see the Greatest Show on Turf again?

I'm quick to say no. Not at that level...but what we will lack on offense we will more than make up for on D.

I still think we take one more receiver. They would be gambling too much if their banking on Quick. Woods!? He can come in and play right away.

As far as needing a safety, I say we take one in the 3rd and try to bring back Q for another year.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Any team would be happy to have the players weve got this offseason

Cook
Long
Austin
Ogletree
And thats just the marquee players

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rabid Ram said:

Cook
Long
Austin
Ogletree

We lost SJ, Amendola, Gibson, B Richardson, Mikell.

We haven't added a Safety yet, but you can easily argue at the other positions we've replaced these guys with younger more explosive players (SJ debatable pending Pead).

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
CGI_Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:

Cook
Long
Austin
Ogletree

We haven't added a Safety yet, but you can easily argue at the other positions we've replaced these guys with younger more explosive players (SJ debatable pending Pead).

Does not change my initial point that any team would be happy with the players we GOT this off season lol :p

Ram_of_Old

This is probably as excited I have been for this team in over ten years. Snead and Fisher are making us contenders again! :nana:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rabid Ram said:
CGI_Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:

Cook
Long
Austin
Ogletree

Does not change my initial point that any team would be happy with the players we GOT this off season lol :p

:bg: Yup. We upgraded and got better.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
I just watched all the YouTube highlights on Tavon Austin..he will be fun to watch, I am happy the rams got him.

Ram_of_Old

Remember, we played the two supposed top teams in our division and only lost the last game. Now we are better. Are we better than SF or Seattle? I don't know, but we will find out. Fisher says he is excited and so am I! :clap:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Ram_of_Old said:
Remember, we played the two supposed top teams in our division and only lost the last game. Now we are better. Are we better than SF or Seattle? I don't know, but we will find out. Fisher says he is excited and so am I! :clap:
Me too. I really like how we attack these drafts.

Ram_of_Old

Now McDonald! Wow, these guys have it going. That is 3 solid players.

Ram_of_Old

RamsNation said:
What a draft we are having
Now Bailey is reunited with Austin. Sam has to be smiling! He needed weapons and he now has them!

jap

Legend
They are raising my expectations to a turbo high level. can we get Marcus Lattimore in the 4th? :cheese: