Finally we have the 'experts' picking and raving about us :)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You'll just have to live up to your namesake @Merlin and deliver some kind of magic spell to insure we win. With no injuries. No pressure.

I'll do my best! :LOL:

Maybe kill a chicken? Not sure but desperate times require desperate measures!

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
The offense still has to score points. We have the players and a QB totally capable and I'll just leave it at that.

Alan

Legend
Merlin thinking second best:

Considering the time of year, I think a turkey would be more appropriate. Kill two jobs with one bird in the process. (y)

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have such Little faith in this team, I just went "All-In" with my ROD Bucks! Knowing full well they will disappoint me!! ( I'm color blind right now, this is blue font right!?!)
LOL!!!
Well I just went all in to with my messily 1.5 mill! I think we win this game by 10..

I didn't bet on the over/under on overall points... Couldn't decide if we'd click overall and it'll be a bit of a gun show between the two for a bit! I'm so excited its only tomorrow! Lol

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Considering the time of year, I think a turkey would be more appropriate. Kill two jobs with one bird in the process. (y)
Someone burn some sage like what happened in '99 in the dome at the start of the season'

jap

Legend
The offense still has to score points. We have the players and a QB totally capable and I'll just leave it at that.

That's just a matter of Shaun establishing a Game Day rapport with his fly guys---it will happen.

I have such Little faith in this team, I just went "All-In" with my ROD Bucks! Knowing full well they will disappoint me!! ( I'm color blind right now, this is blue font right!?!)

I've done my bit, gone all in (minus my required $2m reserve) on San Diego -5.5, hopefully it has the same effect as my Broncos -9.5 (or whatever it was) bet.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I preferred when no one liked us :(.
In this game I do as well, a lot of times an o-line will find a set of nuts after a bad game when they know a dangerous pass rush is headed their way.

Nice to get some love ,but "experts " I'll put Al against most of them when it comes to picking games.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Any of you guys listen to the around the NFL podcast?
Gregg rosenthal has been massively talking us up recently, saying our defense is playing as good as anyone in the league atm.

Not so much said about our offence haha

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Is

Is it okay if I vape instead? Ho, you said sage, never mind
It's the Season, and Sage, Rosemary, and Tyme are great seasonings to use when cooking a Turkey, so it should work, when we roast the Chargers!!:D

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
It's the Season, and Sage, Rosemary, and Tyme are great seasonings to use when cooking a Turkey, so it should work, when we roast the Chargers!!:D

You forgot the parsley! Now we can all sing Scarborough Fair.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You forgot the parsley! Now we can all sing Scarborough Fair.
LOL I wasn't thinking about that. But I do use those seasonings along with salt, pepper, and sugar when I cook a Turkey. It makes for a Great tasting Bird!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
3 out of 5 on NFL Gameday just now

This defense is making the team relevant again

RamzFanz

Damnit
Yeah holy crap that made me uncomfortable too. I keep thinking "here comes the Rams letdown game" with this one and those guys talking us up makes it worse.

Still, there is reason for us to be optimistic. Our defense is on point, and since we can finally depend on them I think we're in this game. So not a given by any means, but the Rams are capable of going in there and winning this game.

Offense just has to punt and play field position, run the ball, and capitalize on key short field situations i.e. a better job of scoring when they do get in the redzone.

My prediction: The offense is going to go air attack for an early lead. Expect some bombs to Britt and... wait for it.... wait for it... BAILEY! THEN they will ground and pound.