Finally re watched the Cowboy game...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Back to the Dallas game, it pretty much defines Austin Davis. He made some plays that were fun to watch but give enough attempts and he'lol throw the pick 6 to put the game almost out of reach and then a pick to ice it

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
:rolleyes:
@Rynie, Packers game aside, do you honestly believe that the game you attended last year in STL Was fairly officiated?

I honestly don't remember all the calls/non-calls. We had a big tailgate, so I was a little drunk. :cheers:

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
10708054_10203729565893891_1560670809_n.jpg

fancents86

Starter
Ahhhh yes, the cowboys game. I'm pretty sure I'm the reason you see "think before you post" in the comment box. I went on a angry drunken tirade after that game.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I just watched the defensive holding play again, and honestly I think the ref got it right :notsure:, he just fucked up on who the play should have been called on. It should have been defensive holding on number 58 [Dunbar] but for whatever reason he called it on number 97, then of course Fox focused their attention on Sims for the replays, which clearly wasn't defensive holding.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
That's you, front row, kneeling wearing the cowboy hat and the Romo jersey right? :whistle:
Yes sir. Aren't I adorable? I got voted most sexy in the Twin Palms trailer park. My mom-cousin is proud.