Finally putting it together

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Our young guys have all started clicking these past few weeks so its no surprise that we've been as dominant as we have.

Benny/Mason/Watts: Benny has been a force all year at KR and a great COP in the run game and an incredible WR. Mason had the 3 TDs last week. In the past 4 weeks he's gone over 100 twice and 60 twice. Leads rookie RB in rushing yards. Trey Watts has had some nice tackles inside the 10 on teams the past 2 weeks and made a heads up stop on the fake today.

Steddy/Tavon: Studman has had 236 of his 275 receiving yards on the year in the past 3 weeks. Not to mention he's a force on ST and is a willing blocker on offense. Don't look now but Tavon has a TD in each of his past 3 games, culminating in his 203 yard all-purpose output today.

Harkey: Just does everything the coaches ask of him. Blocks well, leaks out for passes, plays ST. Had a nice 2-pt conversion this week and a similar TD last week.

GRob: Can't really say I've heard his name much in the pass game which is a good thing. Still working on the technical side of his game, but the fact that he's getting by almost exclusively on talent is amazing in and of itself. Has had some devastating blocks in the the run game.

Donald/Brockers: You'd have to be blind to not notice his impact. Routinely beats his man off the snap, sometimes so quickly it doesn't look like he's their assignment. His power, release, and pursuit are incredible and it would be a major upset if he doesn't win DROY AND make the Pro Bowl. 7 sacks and a bagillion TFLs. Brock has been eating up double teams allowing for favorable matchups for Quinn & Donald. May not be the most glorious job, but he does it well enough.

Tree/Bates: Gawd has this man been playing well the past few weeks. Has mastered the art of the tipped pass when he can't get to the QB. Is shutdown in coverage. 2 INT and 3 FFs to go with plenty of TFLs and the team lead in tackles. Has had some huge hits the past 2 games. Bates is one of the best, if not the best player on teams. He's like if Ray Ray had a brain.

Gaines/Tru/Jenks: Ummmmm. Lets see. They all tackle well, rarely surrender long passes, break up passes, intercept passes... In short they've been as lock down as top 3 CBs on a team can be in recent weeks.

McLeod/TMac/Barron: The only guy in the group who's received much criticism this year is Rodney, although we haven't had many issues on the back end in recent weeks. All 3 are consistently around the football laying the wood, wrapping up, getting TFLs, sacks, etc. Couldn't ask for a much better group.

Hekker: Needs to go to the Pro Bowl again. Not only is his net punting, return yards, inside 20, average, etc. numbers great, but he's played huge roles in 4 of our victories this year with his fakes.

ALL these guys have come from our past 3 draft classes under Fish and are all making HUGE contributions right now. Its exciting to get up on Sunday's to see the growth of these youngsters and to see who breaks out next!

jjab360

Legend
It feels really good to have so many young, talented players at pretty much every position.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What GDub has done with this secondary is incredible.

In one year he has taken all these young players and molded them into a fast, aggressive, hard hitting and big play making unit that are rarely making mistakes. You know what's scary too? They haven't peaked yet. Think about that holy crap.

TJM is really coming on in coverage too. McLeod as well, proving me wrong at least. Even the safety play has exceeded my expectations, which I felt were probably too high coming into the season.

This defense is sick. Hopefully they're ready to dismantle the Cards on national TV.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I totally agree for a defense to pitch a shutout two weeks in a row and one being on the road is remarkably considering where this unit was last year. Its night and day and i can't wait till we get the QB situation taken care of draft a LB and some more OL depth. We will be in the playoffs in 2015!!!