Finally, it is game week.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Finally! Football week!
We have a good team. We will be competitive.

I'm done mourning Bradford. We beat NO, Indy and almost got Seattle on Monday night. All with Clemmens. Hill is better than Clemmens.

We will win games.

drpugilist

i'll be at the game sunday. never a fan of sb and s hill isnt much of a dropoff imo. either way, apparently its what we have to cheer for. go rams!

Big Game

Living The Dream
I too am excited for the season, not as much as i was before seeing Bradford go down. But you know what hey we have moved on Shawn Hill is our starter lets go out there and kick the Vikings butt and start the season off 1-0

Can't wait for sunday!!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
sexy-football-fans-20.jpg

Count me in as being excited about football. Go Rams.

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
The family and I will be at the game. I'm excited for the season to finally start. Gonna try and walk around some of the tail gating. First time at the dome! I'm ready for some football!

61Woody

UDFA
Name
Jeff
I'm looking at it as we are undefeated. SB or no SB we don't know what we or anyone else is until the games are played on the field. I have a feeling AP will get some yards this week but I think we take them.