Finally, it is game week.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The offseason/preseason is finally over. The roster is more than likely set for the first game. No more debating, no more bickering, no more guessing. NOW it's time to see what this team is.

I'm pumped. Who will be at the dome? Anyone going to the pregame tailgate party in Baer Park?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
FEELS-GOOD-MAN-DOG-TEXT-300x224.jpg

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Bradford's injury has allowed me to do the Buddha thing. I've let go of any attachment to the outcome of the Ram's season...Exhale...

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm very happy that others are happy. That's about the most joy I can get out of this season. Bradford going down ruined it for me. Sorry, I'm just being honest. I don't think we stand any chance at all for the Super Bowl with Hill at QB and Johnson out for 4-6 weeks. I'm pretty much just using this season to watch how the young players progress.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm pumped. Who will be at the dome? Anyone going to the pregame tailgate party in Baer Park?

I might be there...pretty sure me and the girls are coming. Trying to get decent tickets.

scifiman

Bradford's injury has allowed me to do the Buddha thing. I've let go of any attachment to the outcome of the Ram's season...Exhale...
Me too. I was expecting Bradford to go down sometime in the season but it happened before it even started. My expectations were not that high even if he were healthy though. I have learned the hard way not to get too excited about the rams chances for success.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'll be in at this game. I don't plan to tail gate, though. It'll be a great time but I'm not over Bradford getting hurt. It has me going into this season with the most solemn mindset I've ever had at this time. But hey, closer the game gets the more excited I am.

I just need Hill and Co to show me why I should be gitty. Vikings defense OK, not much more than that. It's a good first game opponent.

scifiman

Sadly being in the Pacific NW I only get to watch saints/falcons or pats/dolphins game when the rams play. Wont get to watch and nfl sunday ticket too expensive for me.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
i will be flying in on Saturday.....I can not wait. I want to see if this "D: can contain AP . I love the "TEST" that is ahead of them

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
watch online... it's not ideal, but if you use Chrome with adblocker, there are a coupla sites where you can catch the game. It's how I watch most games and I have the RedZone Channel.

Details are usually posted by those who are on in the chat and on the Game Day forums...

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Alright, all pity-parties should go and start their own thread. This is a post about the season getting started, not about moping about things we can't control.

We're undefeated right now, no sense in pouting before it gets started!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Just did my fantasy draft last night, so now I'm in full on football mode. Took a big leap making the Rams D/ST my starters. I need a big showing from this defense against the Queens. Also got GZ as my place kicker. Let's put up some points boys!!!!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
The offseason/preseason is finally over. The roster is more than likely set for the first game. No more debating, no more bickering, no more guessing. NOW it's time to see what this team is.

This week is going to drag by... I can't wait til Sunday. I'll be there and will be in Baer Park prior. I might be burning some sage this week. Got to get the mojo going....

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Got tickets to 3 games this year and the opener is one of them. Can't wait till Sunday

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This week is going to drag by... I can't wait til Sunday. I'll be there and will be in Baer Park prior. I might be burning some sage this week. Got to get the mojo going....
Luckily, work is very busy this week. I've also got a fantasy draft tonight and tomorrow night. Season kicks off on Thursday so that'll be another thing to move the week along. Volunteered to drive my wife and her friends around Saturday night for a bachelorette party (that'll probably be bring everything to a screeching halt!)...I can't wait for Sunday!