FINALLY FOOTBALL WEEK

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Mizzou-rah! Mizzou-rah! Tigers!

superfan24

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man I definitely would, but I'll be witnessing the beat down on the trojan's live :tooth:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
superfan24 said:
Man I definitely would, but I'll be witnessing the beat down on the trojan's live :tooth:

Heh heh... lucky bastage. Have fun man.

superfan24

Starter
RamFan503 said:
superfan24 said:

You need to come out and see a ND game sometime. :nice:

RamsFan4Life

Starter
RamFan503 said:
RamsFan4Life said:
RamFan503 said:
All hail the mighty Trojans..... :7up:

Is that the condom or the scrubs from the Univeristy of Spoiled Children?

The Bruins roam the hills of Westwood,
Down to the Pacific shore,
True to thee our hearts will be,
Our love will never grow old.

U rah rah rah
C rah rah rah
L rah rah rah
A rah rah rah

U! C! L! A! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!

You must be talking about USC's little brother the Bruins. :7up:

I thought we were cousins.......you know.....the ones who call late at night...............

from jail....... :thbbt:

RamsFan4Life

Starter
BTW, do alum get flak jackets too? I mean you have events at the demilitarized zone........errr sorry....campus, right?

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Ive always liked watching Notre Dame games on NBC. Looks like they are definitely headed in the right direction under Brian Kelly.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Just in case you haven't heard any of these gems in a while......

What do you call a USC grad in a 3 piece suit?

The defendant.

Why do some of the top USC grads choose USC over UCLA?

It's easier to spell.

How do you get an SC grad off yer porch?

Pay him for the pizza.....

How does an SC grad commonly greet a UCLA grad?

Welcome to McDonalds Sir.....may I take your order?

What's the diff between SC fans and puppies?

At some point the puppies will STOP WHINING.....

How many USC freshmen does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Zero....that's a sophomore class.

I wouldn't root for USC if they were playing Iran......... :neener:

superfan24

Starter
RamsFan4Life said:
superfan24 said:
RamFan503 said:
superfan24 said:

Where u at 24?

I'm in between Terre Haute and Indy in Greencastle.

About 15 minutes outside of downtown chicago. I know exactly where you, some friends used to live in Terre Haute

RamsFan4Life

Starter
superfan24 said:
RamsFan4Life said:
superfan24 said:
RamFan503 said:
superfan24 said:

Where u at 24?

About 15 minutes outside of downtown chicago. I know exactly where you, some friends used to live in Terre Haute

If you ever get down this way hollar....I hit a place in TH that's owned by a friend of mine who's also a Ram fan about half the Sundays or I go to BDubs here in Gc..

superfan24

Starter
RamsFan4Life said:
superfan24 said:
RamsFan4Life said:
superfan24 said:
RamFan503 said:
superfan24 said:

Where u at 24?

If you ever get down this way hollar....I hit a place in TH that's owned by a friend of mine who's also a Ram fan about half the Sundays or I go to BDubs here in Gc..

Sounds good definitely will if I'm over there soon

StlouisramsX said:
RamFan503 said:
Funny. Oh well, good conversation starter anyway. Bye the way, I am pulling for OSU this season - the real one here in Corvallis. My son starts there in the Fall and it of course is SJ's former stomping ground. Go BEAVERS!!!
I need a new team. Suggestions? And it has to be a convincing argument.

Looks like everyone gave up on you X.
How about letting our QB pick you a new team. I can say one word and only one word (mentioning no states by name), and when Sammy answers, and believe me he will, you'll have your team.

BOOMER!

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
slinginsamfan said:
StlouisramsX said:
RamFan503 said:
Funny. Oh well, good conversation starter anyway. Bye the way, I am pulling for OSU this season - the real one here in Corvallis. My son starts there in the Fall and it of course is SJ's former stomping ground. Go BEAVERS!!!

How about letting our QB pick you a new team. I can say one word and only one word (mentioning no states by name), and when Sammy answers, and believe me he will, you'll have your team.

BOOMER!

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!
You'll have to give me a crash course in OU Football. I was stuck in the ACC for many years. :whoa:

superfan24

Starter
StlouisramsX said:
slinginsamfan said:
StlouisramsX said:
RamFan503 said:

BOOMER!

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!
You'll have to give me a crash course in OU Football. I was stuck in the ACC for many years. :whoa:

You won't have to choose a conference if you cheer for the Irish :mrgreen:

StlouisramsX said:
slinginsamfan said:
StlouisramsX said:
RamFan503 said:

BOOMER!

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!

The one word I'm talking about is Boomer. Anytime anyone from OU, or OU fan says Boomer, the answer is always Sooner. So if you say Boomer to Sammy, he will immediately respond...Sooner! So Sam is picking your new team.
OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!!

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
superfan24 said:
RamFan503 said:
superfan24 said:

That would be way too cool. As much as I've grown to hate (as in rivalry) the team over the years, I still have a lot of respect and admiration for the history of the program. I love checking out that kind of stuff. Is the game in SoCal this year or in your neck? I wouldn't be able to do it this year but it would be amazing to see a USC/ND game on your turf. I don't even care all that much about USC any more but to me, that game defines college football.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
slinginsamfan said:
StlouisramsX said:
slinginsamfan said:
StlouisramsX said:
RamFan503 said:

BOOMER!

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!

The one word I'm talking about is Boomer. Anytime anyone from OU, or OU fan says Boomer, the answer is always Sooner. So if you say Boomer to Sammy, he will immediately respond...Sooner! So Sam is picking your new team.
OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!!

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!

Quack QUACK QUACK Just sayin' :mrgreen:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
superfan24 said:
StlouisramsX said:
slinginsamfan said:
StlouisramsX said:
RamFan503 said:

BOOMER!

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!

You won't have to choose a conference if you cheer for the Irish :mrgreen:
Well....... I do like "Rudy." :ww:

Nobody is convincing me yet. :razzed:

As it relates to the Rams, I was a 13 year old kid and used to hang out with my older brother and his friends (they were about 4-5 years older than me). I used to play park ball with them because, as my bro and his friends would say, "that kid's not right in the head." Meaning, I didn't have any fear. I would wrap up on 18 year olds, try to drive them into the ground, and I would go over the middle while all the other 12-13 year olds were afraid to even play with those guys. I got a lot of bloody noses and bruises, but I just loved gaining their respect.

One of my brother's friends, "Jay" was especially psychotic. I remember all those guys working out in our garage, and I would hang out while they did. I remember them benching one time, and there were three 25 lb plates on each side of the bar, and I guess the bar was 10-15 lbs or something, so it was 160-165 lbs, and they were putting it up about 8-10 times each per set. I thought that was beast at the time until Jay showed up. He SAT on the bench with his back facing the bar and began to military press that weight for sets of 15.

:shock:

It was that day that he stood up, yelled WOOOOOO!, looked at one of his other friends (they called him 'Goose' for some reason) and yelled, "YOU WEAK ASS STEELERS FANS CAN'T DO THAT!!!" This was before the Steelers and Rams were to meet in the Superbowl, so they were always talking smack to each other. And they started talking smack again right after that. Eventually Jay broke the conversation and walked over to me, put his giant hand on the back of my neck, and said, "Sand (don't ask), tell this Seahawks hag who the REAL DEAL is."

"Your team sucks Goose."

And another Rams fan is born.

RamFan503 said:
slinginsamfan said:
StlouisramsX said:
slinginsamfan said:
StlouisramsX said:
RamFan503 said:

BOOMER!

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!

OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!!

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!

Quack QUACK QUACK Just sayin' :mrgreen:

Oh, you're the team with all the "QUACKY" uniforms. OSU (Oklahoma State) has new uniforms this year, 48 different combinations. We Sooners say, "if you can't play football, go for the pretty uniforms".

I do hope you LAY it on LSU in Cowboys Stadium Saturday.

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!! Go Sooners!!!