Finally an expert says what most Rams fans are thinking!"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RustyRay

Rookie
Was listening to Rich Gannon on NFL Sirius radio today.

Finally after all the Hawks and Niners love....he comes out today and says..

"Everyone continues to call the NFC West a 2 horse race.....it's a 3 horse race...don't count out the Rams"

He comments on the dline and d leading the NFL in sacks last year with 52 and improved oline and weapons..

Then his partner says...

"In order to do that Sam Bradford has to take the next step" to which Gannon agreed.

Sam can play....the Rams have set the team up...I say

It's time for the entire franchise to take the next step.

I think the team is being under estimated big time...lots of NFL fans think the Rams stink and lack talent...they were decent last year but wildly inconsistent..and they lacked explosiveness.

I was thrilled to hear an "expert" come out and give the Rams some credit...this roster is certainly young...but it's vastly more talented and faster then last year even...to ignore the upgrades is refusing to see the writing on the wall...

Lots of rams have done nothing in the NFL sure...but college production at a high level with film of dominant play in Austin's, Bailey's and Olgetree's cases tend to make me think they will and can contribute as rookies.

Adding Long a top five LT and a freak like Cook at TE just adds a whole new dimension to this team...

Thank you Rich Gannon your the smartest talking head ever.....

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Re: Finally an expert says what most Rams fans are thinking!

RustyRay said:

"Everyone continues to call the NFC West a 2 horse race.....it's a 3 horse race...don't count out the Rams"

He comments on the dline and d leading the NFL in sacks last year with 52 and improved oline and weapons..

Then his partner says...

"In order to do that Sam Bradford has to take the next step" to which Gannon agreed.

I think the team is being under estimated big time...lots of NFL fans think the Rams stink and lack talent...they were decent last year but wildly inconsistent..and they lacked explosiveness.

I was thrilled to hear an "expert" come out and give the Rams some credit...this roster is certainly young...but it's vastly more talented and faster then last year even...to ignore the upgrades is refusing to see the writing on the wall...

Lots of rams have done nothing in the NFL sure...but college production at a high level with film of dominant play in Austin's, Bailey's and Olgetree's cases tend to make me think they will and can contribute as rookies.

Adding Long a top five LT and a freak like Cook at TE just adds a whole new dimension to this team...

I got no problems with Rich Gannon.. :cool:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Barrison6 said:
RustyRay said:

Then his partner says...

I like Gannon ok, it was that lil monkey Schein that I couldn't stand. So glad he is off nfl radio.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Quarterbacks in general, I think, make the best analysts. They're smart, and they know what it takes for an entire offense to be successful. They also know a lot about defenses too, obviously. I was most impressed with Gus Frerotte during the 2011 season on 101ESPN, and I hope to hear more from him again. Very, very good analyses.

Lesson

Oh, really?

X said:
I was most impressed with Gus Frerotte during the 2011 season on 101ESPN, and I hope to hear more from him again. Very, very good analyses.

He just moved to Pennsylvania where he is looking to get a start in a coaching career at the college or professional level after being a HC in the St. Louis area for 2 years, both times losing in the MO Class 3 championship(granted he had 3 D1 athletes on his roster, including one going to Ohio St.), but still pretty impressive.

Wouldn't surprise me if he becomes a QB coach or OC in college in the NFL one day.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Lesson said:
X said:
I was most impressed with Gus Frerotte during the 2011 season on 101ESPN, and I hope to hear more from him again. Very, very good analyses.

He just moved to Pennsylvania where he is looking to get a start in a coaching career at the college or professional level after being a HC in the St. Louis area for 2 years, both times losing in the MO Class 3 championship(granted he had 3 D1 athletes on his roster, including one going to Ohio St.), but still pretty impressive.

Wouldn't surprise me if he becomes a QB coach or OC in college in the NFL one day.
Thanks for the info. I guess we won't be hearing from him again. He'll probably break down Steelers games.

:boohoo:

Lesson

Oh, really?

I'd be interested to see Bulger's analysis. I'm not too sure if he still lives in the St. Louis area(he met his wife there), but we've heard Frerrotte, Green, Warner give their analysis. I bet Bulger would have an interesting take, too. He was on a STL radio station last year talking about safety in the NFL and his injuries and experiences in the NFL. It's an interesting listen if you have the time:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xnLcNqGfHQ[/youtube]

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

Lesson with a tasty morsel

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xnLcNqGfHQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xnLcNqGfHQ</a>
That was very enjoyable.
:tyty:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

Faceplant said:
Barrison6 said:
RustyRay said:

Then his partner says...

I like Gannon ok, it was that lil monkey Schein that I couldn't stand. So glad he is off nfl radio.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
+1 on the lil monkey Schein... He is soo fake. Like Kramer once said "it's so played"!!!

Jacksonville Jaguars are America's team B.S.