FINALLY Able To Load The Wyche Comments On McDonald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Wyche is either:

a) being too concise, and meant TJ won't be there for the beginning of the season;
b) doesn't understand our remember the differences between his situation and Mason's;
c) is talking out his @ss; or
d) knows something that hasn't been made public, and is playing "I know something you don't know" with everyone / forgot he wasn't supposed to talk about Fight Club errr ... the subject.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
lol look at that hard work and dedication. you earned yourself a big fat LIKE, my friend

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Video above sent me to the top ten most acrobatic plays.
:notsure:
click on the URL below the video. It should work. I had to do the same thing. If you have to hunt for it by:
  • Google NFL VIDEOS WYCHE RAMS and pull up the NFL Site
  • Clicking on VIDEOS on the top banner
  • Click on ALL VIDEOS
  • Scroll to the bottom and click on LOAD MORE
  • Scroll down videos until you see the one entitled "Wyche: Goff Isn't Ready To Start Week 1"- there are other similar videos. The one I am referring to is actually Just Wyche and the one white guy host.
  • Good luck. This site is constantly flipping the videos around. Hopefully it works just clicking on the URL I provided.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
lol look at that hard work and dedication. you earned yourself a big fat LIKE, my friend

Freak them! And their road blocks!!!!
111.gif

:flanders:hey, uh...take it easy pal. :unsure:

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
Hrm I wonder if he was mistaken about TJ's situation or he's gone for year?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I still find it incredibly funny how the media for the last few years was critical of the production of those guys we "lost" on defense and yet now that they're gone despite them being so weak in their eye's we have major holes. They're trying to have their cake and eat it too.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I still find it incredibly funny how the media for the last few years was critical of the production of those guys we "lost" on defense and yet now that they're gone despite them being so weak in their eye's we have major holes. They're trying to have their cake and eat it too.
Exactly. If we want to know what the east coast media think of all of our players, all we have to do is let them go to an east coast team. :cautious:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So why isn't the loss of TJ McDonald huge LA Rams news? Dude is an integral part of our defense...I just can't believe this news unless I hear Fisher say it.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
b) doesn't understand our remember the differences between his situation and Mason's;

i couldn't see the video because the link also sends me to a video not showing anymore screen, but i'm guessing something like this. he probably got tj mixed up with tre. he probably was thinking mason when he was talking about mcdonald..

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Did Wyche actually TALK to any of the Rams' coaches during his week there?
I'm thinking no. Sounds to me like he left there with the same knowledge he arrived with. None.

This whole idea that the defense got declawed with the losses of JL, Long, JJ and McLeod is just coming from an ignorance of the program that's been built here the last 4 years. There are talented, young, hungry guys already on the roster who've contributed positively here and there, and will now have a chance to compete for a full time spot.
EJ Gaines, Mo Alexander, Lamarcus Joyner, Marcus Roberson, Cody Davis....they all know the defense.

Outsiders still look at Benny Cunningham's avg/rush and figure he doesn't make an impact.

IMO the biggest area of concern that the "outsiders" are correct about is the question marks in terms of viable weapons in the passing game and also how quickly Goff will be able to come in and start and play well enough to win games.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Why did Wyche not elaborate on his TJ comment? he gave no reason why TJ might not be back! Poor reporting at best!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Concerning TJ Mac and Wyche's comment....i honestly don't think he knows anything. He probably just showed up with his NFL.com depth chart card and looked around for #25 and when he didn't see him, he asked the water boy or the 5th string TE where he was.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
i couldn't see the video because the link also sends me to a video not showing anymore screen, but i'm guessing something like this. he probably got tj mixed up with tre. he probably was thinking mason when he was talking about mcdonald..

No. He specifically was talking about TJ. He had mentioned Tre earlier in his comments. He is either a $#%& disturber, or he knows something. His comments on Goff not being ready to start the season opener, (After one week of OTAs in shorts???. :flanders: "In related news: My 12 year-old daughter is nowhere near ready for her Stanford undergraduate studies:rolleyes:) and the Rams being "more than a quarterback away from the playoffs" were a little over the top, as well. It's like he wanted to prove to his network buddies that he wasn't drinking the Ram Koolaid, after spending the week with them.

Nobody said the Rams were a QB away from winning the Superbowl. They were near .500 with horrible QB play. (This song is getting old.) AND with 3-4 key injuries on defense, and a young, developing offensive line.

Then Wyche goes on to giggle like a sissy with the other pencil neck about the Ram's targets, "Tavon and.....and........exactly!! How is this team going to score any points?:burp::burp: hu hu hu hu hu!" Then he proceeds to rave about Pharoh Cooper.

I was starting to like Wyche. I think he just proved what a jackwad he is.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Why did Wyche not elaborate on his TJ comment? he gave no reason why TJ might not be back! Poor reporting at best!
What date was he talking about. It was during OTA's & maybe not sure about training camp. TJ was miss why ?? Rehab & personnel reasons ??

--Really wish TJ the best in health all the way around. He has been a high character professional football player.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What date was he talking about. It was during OTA's & maybe not sure about training camp. TJ was miss why ?? Rehab & personnel reasons ??

--Really wish TJ the best in health all the way around. He has been a high character professional football player.
IIRC the quote from Fisher was TJ was excused for legal reasons.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
IIRC the quote from Fisher was TJ was excused for legal reasons.
There you go then . He won't be back until that situation is taken care of. Then what the outcome is, will determine when TJ comes back on the squad.
--What will his roster spot look like in a case like this ??

--Tre is in the same situation. How they are keeping themselves in shape will determine there future after things clear up.