Finally a little biased love...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2014/7/24/5928267/nfc-west-preview-st-louis-rams

Im diggin these rankings but the niners and rams need flipped. I just dont see them as a threat with Kap running for his life against our line this year even more so than last year and their D is getting weaker. very few websites or "analysts" out there agree with the Rams prediction here but interestingly enough browsing through Seattle and Denver websites the Rams are consistently listed as one of the hardest teams to face for them. So others teams are fearing the Rams this year but the so called "experts" still wanna shit on us. interesting how they must come to these conclusions. maybe they consult that stupid game predicting octopus I keep hearing about.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
After the last decade, I'm thrilled with a prediction of 10 and 6. But I agree with you on the whiners. I think the window is beginning to close. It should be very entertaining watching Harbaugh this year. :LOL:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
That would mean the NFC West will have the best overall division record in the history of the NFL according to this article.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
He will run a lot, but Stevie Johnson, Bolden and Crabtree are not a bad trio, and they still have a dominant line w/ Frank Gore. We can take them, but the soft teams around the league cannot. It will come down to the team that plays the best on the road, and turns the ball over the least, to win this division.

AZRamsFan93

After the last decade, I'm thrilled with a prediction of 10 and 6. But I agree with you on the whiners. I think the window is beginning to close. It should be very entertaining watching Harbaugh this year. :LOL:
I sure hope you are right. I hate the niners to an irrational level. Way more that the Seahawks.