Final Cuts are starting!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
No, you don't need to say more because there's a point that hasn't been made...the guys you are naming...haven't done anything. 3 guys were drafted as 1st WRs in 2013 and 3 in 2014...

NEED I SAY MORE?

They havent done anything because they just got drafted. If anything, you're permaturely trash talking the draft. Nobody is going to agree with you without letting the players actually play. Judging beforehand, you're clearly wrong. Johnny Manziel, Teddy Bridgewater, Bortles >>>>Smith and Manuel. 2014 WR's>>>2013 WR's. 2014 RBs>>>>>2013RB's. Nothing about the 2013 draft is better then this 2014 draft. It's possible that all of the players this year end up busts, but every football analyst or expert has come out and said the 2014 draft is the deepest of any in decades. We're to believe that you alone are better at evaluating talent than the experts that get paid to do it? Come on man. Im not trying to knock on you personally, but come on man. So yes, I need you to say more. Because you havent used any facts, or statements to back up your opinion aside from what your personal beliefs are. If you have things you like about the 2013 draft over the 2014 draft, share it man. I'd like to discuss your opinions in a fair manner.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
St. Louis Rams roster

Quarterbacks
Running backs

Wide receivers

Tight ends

Offensive linemen
Defensive linemen

Linebackers
Defensive backs

Special teams

Reserve lists

A55VA6

Legend
St. Louis Rams roster
Quarterbacks
Running backs

Wide receivers

Tight ends

Offensive linemen
Defensive linemen

Linebackers
Defensive backs

Special teams

Reserve lists
Conrath has been cut.

jjab360

Legend
As of right now: Long, Saffold, Wells, Joseph, Barksdale, Person, Robinson, Barnes, Jones.
Jones is probably going to PUP or IR leaving us with 8 guys. I guess because our guys are so versatile we don't need as many backups? Opens up the door for 10 DL, though, I guess Sam stays after all.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
St. Louis Rams roster

Quarterbacks
Running backs

Wide receivers

Tight ends

Offensive linemen
Defensive linemen

Linebackers
Defensive backs

Special teams

Reserve lists

Forgot to take Conrath out

A55VA6

Legend
1 cut to go:

QB Garrett Gilbert
TE Brad Smelley
OL Sean Hooey
OL Mitchell Van Dyk
LB Etienne Sabino
DE Kourtnei Brown
DT Deantre Harlan
S Avery Cunningham
WR Emory Blake
OL Travis Bond
CB Darren Woodard
WR Austin Franklin
LB Phillip Steward
LB Aaron Hill
WR Justin Veltung
CB Greg Reid
LB Lawrence Wilson
OL Brandon Washington
DT Matt Conrath
DE Michael Sam

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G

1. 1:01 PM - 30 Aug 2014 · Details
    " data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 32px; padding: 9px 15px 12px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: default; font-size: 12px; border-top-width: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; border-right-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); border-left-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); background-color: transparent;">
    Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1 46s
    Still nothing official.

Details

2. 1:00 PM - 30 Aug 2014 · Details
    " data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 32px; padding: 9px 15px 12px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: default; font-size: 12px; border-top-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif;">
    Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1 1m
    Two sources tell P-D Michael Sam has been cut.

Details

3. 12:54 PM - 30 Aug 2014 · Details
    " data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 32px; padding: 9px 15px 12px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: default; font-size: 12px; border-top-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif;">
    Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1 7m
    Rams release DT Matt Conrath. Two more cuts to go.

Details

A55VA6

Legend
Where are you getting it from? Thought that Balzer said that Sam was safe...
Sorry, I don't always post my source but I'll never put out bad info. I always get it from trusted guys like Jim Thomas and Nick Wagoner via Twitter.