Final 53-man Roster- who can we pickupsfrom other teams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dan g

UDFA
Name
Dan
With final rosters being trimmed to 53 men in a week -

dan g

UDFA
Name
Dan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its time to think about adding depth from other teams cuts. With pre-season injuries and recoveries from last year - I would like another veteran OT and DB added to our roster. Thoughts and any potential targets?

jjab360

Legend
Not sure we need to pick up anybody tbh, unless we get hit with another rash of injuries. We're looking pretty deep at pretty much every position right now, but if it's gonna be anybody it'll probably be an O-lineman that's where we have our best luck with waiver pickups.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
We're going to be hard pressed to keep everyone we want to keep......I would be surprised to see p/u's from other teams unless we see some major injuries....

(And on a side note, I want to say I'm sorry...I sacrificed a "virgin" only to find out later that wasn't the case.......So I guess it's partly my fault that these injuries are happening.... I'll have to screen my sacrifices a bit better in the future....:eek:;):D:D:D)

Memphis Ram

Legend
I'm a bit curious about former Falcons and current Texans LB Akeem Dent. I wonder if he makes the cut. I also wonder if the Jets might be too deep to hold on to 5th round LB Jeremiah George.

Hram

UDFA
LB is the one position where we could use solid veteran depth. They might also keep an eye out for experienced secondary help.