Fill in the blank and justify

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Coach Bones.

I don't think people remember how PUTRID our special teams were before he got here.
Which is weird because people who coached our special teams poorly went elsewhere and coached it well.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Jeff Fisher

He choose the Rams.
He's a leader of men.
Players love him.
He's not afraid to do it his way.
He has changed the culture of the team.
He's not a pussy and his players aren't either.
He's our Head Coach.

I could go on.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Which is weird because people who coached our special teams poorly went elsewhere and coached it well.
I wonder if it's just addition by subtraction.

24b9q2a.png

I mean ... look at those eyes. Having him off of Special Teams could be like performing an exorcism.
Literally.

<shiver>

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
The Dude... he was not even nominated for the Oscar for "Best actor in a leading role completely wasted through out the movie." Totally BS!

Big Willie

Starter
Sam Bradford....if he had time behind the line like Brady has had in his career, he would be tearing up the league and wouldn't have gotten hurt much.

Our QB play this season, their combined play (between the 3 of them) ranks an average of 15th over the last 10 years, far from elite, but considering they get blamed for just about everything, and considering the quality of OL they've had to deal with, I think they've been under appreciated. You put them behind an NFL quality OL and you have consistency from the D (when they are good they are very good, but when they are bad they are awful) I believe you could win with either of them.

fearsomefour

Legend
Kendricks....
He came into the league dropping almost everything that came his way.
He has developed into a complete TE. He is not the best TE in the league....most fans that are not Rams fans probably don't know who he is. But, he blocks well, has developed reliable hands overall and makes plays both as a receiver and a blocker. He can also play the FB spot if need be. Very valuable guy to this offense to me. Resign this dude.

Ace right

UDFA
Mike Harkey. I bet he has 10 catches on the year and no more than a dozen targets it seems. Hard to believe he only had like one catch as a blocking TE at UCLA as a Sr. I heard. If Kendricks leaves as a FA I hope Harkey gets more touches with Cook.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Brian Schottenheimer. While he leaves me scratching my head on occasion in the Red Zone, he takes the most blame when the offense implodes. And while I don't absolve him of responsibility, when the offensive line executes their blocks, the offense is dynamic. IF ONLY we could build a strong OLine, Schotty would look like an excellent OC.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ryan Kerrigan. Dude has a motor that never quits and is usually the only player on the entire Skins defense that needs to be accounted for. Often doubled or chipped, he still has 13.5 sacks this year this year. I like him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
JCook.

Fans beat him up constantly because of the dropped TD and sideline rant. But the guy produces and I hope he stays here for a long time.

Agree. Jared Cook.

Best receiving TE in Rams history. Tough as nails. Fiesty on the field. Creates matchup problems.

I love this guy.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sam Bradford....if he had time behind the line like Brady has had in his career, he would be tearing up the league and wouldn't have gotten hurt much.

Good call.

After watching Davis and Hill, who IMO have done well as backups...

Sam is getting a little more respect, at least in Rams nation.