Fill in the blank and justify

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Complete the following sentence and justify your answer:

_____________ does not get the respect he deserves.

And no, you can't say the Rams as a whole. That's too easy.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
James Laurinaitis - Defensive QB year in and out. He's very good in coverage and did really well blitzing this year, first we've seen. He is also has been very durable throughout his career. He's not a stud against the run, but he's overall a darn good player.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't get the respect I deserve.

I'm hilarious in a snarky sarcastic kinda way, but because I don't use blue font, my clever wit is too often misunderstood.

Seriously though
Michael Brockers doesn't get enough respect imo.

When our D is at their best, Brockers is the foundation, shutting down the run and commanding double teams.

Also, it seems like he makes more TD saving tackles 20 to 30 yards down the field than other interior lineman I have ever seen.

Sum1

Hall of Fame

I'm hilarious in a snarky sarcastic kinda way, but because I don't use blue font, my clever wit is too often misunderstood.

Seriously though

When our D is at their best, Brockers is the foundation, shutting down the run and commanding double teams.

Also, it seems like he makes more TD saving tackles 20 to 30 yards down the field than other interior lineman I have ever seen.

It's true...I've seen the clever wit.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Jake McQuaide - Have you heard his name mentioned this year?

Exactly.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
EJ Gaines, When he is out our secondary looks completely lost.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Seriously though

I completely agree.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Are we allowed to go with non-Rams? I think this could be interesting on a league wide scale.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would say Stedman Bailey. He is in a system where the passing game isn't the prime weapon, but he just makes plays. He runs really good routes...fights for the ball...He is clutch....With a better QB, his numbers would be incredibly better

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are we allowed to go with non-Rams? I think this could be interesting on a league wide scale.
I never said otherwise, and some non Rams have already been named, so go nuts. :)

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I never said otherwise, and some non Rams have already been named, so go nuts. :)
Cool, I want to throw out Andy Dalton, and wait for the flow of responses from people who disagree.
Since he has come into the league the Bengals have made the playoffs every year, and yet people say he needs to be replaced every year.
People are quick to point out that AJ Green was drafted with him and that he is yet to win a playoff game. Firstly, AJ Green is pretty much ALL he has had at receiver, and secondly; Peyton Manning failed to win a playoff game with Marvin Harrison in his first 3 attempts, and look at the career he has had. Obviously I'm not comparing Andy Dalton to Peyton Manning, just the situations that they are in, which are reasonably similar.
I just think he deserves more respect than he gets and I would gladly take him as a Ram.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Al Davis.

He became a caricature of himself (or Montgomery Burns) and hung on to control of the team too long in his old age but his lifetime achievements in regards to football are amazing. He built a feared organization as an innovative coach and coined the motto "just win baby!". Hitting you in the mouth and deep strikes were his hallmark. He was a leader in civil rights, refusing to play in any city where white and black players had to stay in separate hotels. Davis became the Raiders owner and then commissioner of the AFL (pre-merger). He actually was ticked off when the AFL-NFL merger happened because he wanted to beat the NFL, not join them. Al was never one to shy away from controversy or back down from a fight. The man's life is an incredible story.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
JCook.

Fans beat him up constantly because of the dropped TD and sideline rant. But the guy produces and I hope he stays here for a long time.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Corey motherlovin Harkey. He's a beast on the field and doesn't leave a drop of effort off it. And Darren Bates. He's been a special teams stud this yeast and I would like to see what he could do at linebacker. He hits like a truck. Leaguewide? I would say Tony Romo. He's been lights out this year.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Coach Bones.

I don't think people remember how PUTRID our special teams were before he got here.