File Upload Problems

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Trying to upload a file to post in a thread. It seems to go through all the processes but it never gets to the point where it asks if I want Full Size or Tumbnail. So it says it is 100% uploaded but I still can't put it in the post.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just noticed that if I try uploading again in the same post, the buttons show up but still don't do anything.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dunno. I uploaded a pic in the Tavon-Photoshop thread and it went okay.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So did I. Now I can't upload a pic of my dawg in the "My Dog Rocks!" thread.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not working in Chrome either. Here's what I get.
upload_2015-6-27_18-30-26.png

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
@RamFan503. I don't know If the problem I am have is caused by what ever is happening to you or not. But every time I 'High-Light' a section of a thread, and click on Quote, the site doesn't save it and move it down to my message box, as is the norm! I can't seem to save a quote! Not without saving the entire thread and then deleting portions!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Trying to upload a file to post in a thread. It seems to go through all the processes but it never gets to the point where it asks if I want Full Size or Tumbnail. So it says it is 100% uploaded but I still can't put it in the post.

How big is the file?

We need to put a cap on some things. :sneaky:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
How big is the file?

We need to put a cap on some things. :sneaky:
I sized down to under a meg. Don't remember what our limit is but I'm pretty sure I've uploaded larger files before.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
What is our file size limit? I sized down to about 500k and it worked.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thanks! I tried clicking on reply, instead of Quote after Highlighting a paragraph and it work properly!!(y)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What is our file size limit? I sized down to about 500k and it worked.

It might have more to do with the width and height, than the KB as we are set at 2000 currently. Dimensions are set to 700 x 700 max.

Sound like a possible reason?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It might have more to do with the width and height, than the KB as we are set at 2000 currently. Dimensions are set to 700 x 700 max.

Sound like a possible reason?
Maybe so. I'll check the file I was trying to originally upload but I think that's probably it. Thanks. Sumptin tells me I should have already known this though. :oops:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Maybe so. I'll check the file I was trying to originally upload but I think that's probably it. Thanks. Sumptin tells me I should have already known this though. :oops:

700 x 700 has been around forever.

I recently upped the file size KB due to Stanger's Seattle/Thor flier being too big. Normally the size is capped at 1000KB.