FFOJF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Titans move on FS Michael Griffin, save $6.5M
4202.jpg

Titans released FS Michael Griffin.

The move is not surprising. A first-round pick by the Titans in 2007, Griffin is a two-time Pro Bowler and led the league in interceptions in 2008, but his play has been declining for several seasons. Griffin has been one of the NFL's most overpaid defensive backs for nearly a half-decade. The 31-year-old will struggle to get a long-term deal on the open market. The Titans saved $6.5 million against the cap by releasing Griffin.
Source: John Glennon on Twitter
Feb 9 - 12:20 PM

I would much rather hang on to McCloud but this has Jeff Fisher written all over it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Maybe. But I will say that Fish seems to have a great feel for the DBs. Even his signing of Finnegan wasn't too bad when you consider the guy helped this defense right out the gate in his first season. Not really Fish's fault Finnegan aged like 5 years athletically in one season.

I don't see Fish adding a run down DB to our defense at a position where we have young up and comers.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Probably. Fisher collects safeties like Linehan collected right ends.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Adding this guy would be exactly the opposite of what Fisher has done with DBs. He has a great eye for talent at this position and likes younger players there.

What's the deal with the thread title? @RamsJunkie

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Adding this guy would be exactly the opposite of what Fisher has done with DBs. He has a great eye for talent at this position and likes younger players there.

What's the deal with the thread title? @RamsJunkie

Former friends of Jeff Fisher