FF Question - Tavon or Kupp?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I had two Buccaneers going and a Dolphin, Janikowski as my kicker and McFadden at RB due to the suspension.
And Gronk. Who is Fing useless.
I'm like McGregor. A lot of smack talk followed up by a lame 0-1.

its okay, in my most important league Im playing Hunt who put up 54pts so I basically already lost and theres only been 1 game played. and I dont have 3 starters on bye weeks to make up for it

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

ppr.

my choices are tavon, kupp and kevin white. i so want to start tavon but that may be my kool aid for mcvay using tavon like he's supposed to be used with all the other weapons on the field.

what do you guys think?

PPR: Cooper Kupp.

Kevin White is just as much of an unknown as Cooper. Oh and he's going against the Falcons defense, who if they aren't gassed are pretty good.

Tavon is fine for standard fantasy, but you really got to play the matchups with him (like today).

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Much appreciated.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Against the Colts I start Kupp.

Tavon might run wild, but he's a massive question mark at this point.

Ants

Starter
Last year before Kevin White got hurt he was getting the most targets on the Bears, more than Jeffrey or anyone else. With Meredith gone for the season, Id definitely choose him first, Kupp 2nd, Tavon is too streaky for ff.

That's the way I see it, too.
White is the #1
Kupp will have his days, but I suspect that with Watkins and Gurley, he will be pretty streaky, as will TA.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Never played fantasy football before, but I know you can pretty much never go wrong with a C Kupp.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Problem with Tavon is he is a feast or famine guy. For fantasy I want consistency so it isn't close. Take Kupp.

Only way Kupp doesn't give you production week in and week out is if he suffers injury. He is that good a fit in this offense.

To what extent Tavon fits is up in the air. And personally I don't think he is a fit but we will see; I would love to be wrong.