Females?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Do we have any on the board? All the boards I've ever been on, there have been women. But I don't see any around here. I know the herd had a poster named Mama Ram that was very insightful and knowledgable about what was going on. But I have yet to notice a woman here....just kinda curious

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
El Juggernauto said:
Do we have any on the board? All the boards I've ever been on, there have been women. But I don't see any around here. I know the herd had a poster named Mama Ram that was very insightful and knowledgable about what was going on. But I have yet to notice a woman here....just kinda curious

Mamarama is smart and is a cool lady, I've met her and her boy toy/husband several times in STL.

There used to be another female poster, LadyRamFan13, on the Herd but she got tired of the BS flicked at her for her support of Warner during the Bulger v. Warner fiasco.

So now the closest thing we have is Thordaddy........ :pokeu:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There are two that I know of that post on here but generally are no where to be found until the season starts. One is from OK and was a fan of Sam's when he played there. I don't recall too much about the other.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
CGI_Ram said:
LesBaker said:

:lmao:
That reminds me of the joke Weeb Eubank told the Jets in his pre game speech before their SB win.

Woman goes to the Dr sez: "Doc I think I've got hormone problems"

Doc sez: "what makes you think so?"

She sez: "I've got this thick black hair all over my chest"

Doc: " Well that could be a hormone problem,how far down does it go?"

She sez: " Pretty well all the way to my balls" :omg:

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Thordaddy said:
CGI_Ram said:
LesBaker said:

That reminds me of the joke Weeb Eubank told the Jets in his pre game speech before their SB win.

Woman goes to the Dr sez: "Doc I think I've got hormone problems"

Doc sez: "what makes you think so?"

She sez: "I've got this thick black hair all over my chest"

Doc: " Well that could be a hormone problem,how far down does it go?"

She sez: " Pretty well all the way to my balls" :omg:

Here we go again..If there is a thread with Les involved, somehow the subject turns to balls. :rofl:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Females....love them...

stlouisrams1.jpg