Feelings Toward OLD/NEW LA fans..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I felt guilty taking money (aside from the pennies) from the family budget that my wife would not be apart of, just to see game and all the expnses of the trip. Now they are gone,

Sorry to hear your family left you.Geez that must be tough.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Not entirely sure why we need a thread questioning people Fandom? We all root for the same team all be it for diff reasons but who is anyone to judge anyone for it.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
New Ram fans are the fans that have never even seen pro football in LA. Two decades of new fans that will be added.

And they too shall know the depths of suffering we have all endured :LOL:
We are still 2 years away from being Super Bowl contenders

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
And they too shall know the depths of suffering we have all endured :LOL:
We are still 2 years away from being Super Bowl contenders
Well that doesn't mean The Rams are not a 500 team ?? I look back at Tampa Bay and all the talent they had.
Remember The Rams didn't mortgage draft picks for Jared Goff for nothing.In 2 years how good do you think this Offensive Line can be ??

---Thoughts on G Rob ?? -- my answer is this cat is going to be a top LT for the next 10 years.First off his education was probably pretty poor(assumption) & he was very youn coming out. His experience level maybe more like it ?
He has a great work ethic & went to same training program as Aaron Donald coming out of college. Then you have to know that Left Tackle has been known for being the toughest position to learn next to QB. Greg Robinson is still only 23 going into his 3rd season. He also just went to another training camp this off season to work on his skills. I really like his upside.

Where were we ??? The foundation right now forbThe Rams has been better than at just about any point as a Rams fan.
--- Dude I went watching USC loss all there games to Notre Dame & UCLa. Then also watch The Rams loss 17-19 games straight to The 49ers in the 90's.
-- Then of course I stepped up against all the Ram(fan)Haters & drop a dime on them early with Trent Green.Stayed the course with Kurt Warner. The first game of the season.I also remember Warner & Fletcher get there first starts the last game of the season against the 49ers in 1998.
----Funny now looking at The Rams last game in 2015 was against The 49ers. Tre Mason was a joke. Case Keenan ??
Will see what 2016 brings ?
--- You want to talk about fan support though ??? This thing is just getting started & once the band starts playing you have a town of crazies jumping in !!!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Had GRob finished his senior year, he would be a rookie this coming season. He would not have any NFL experience, and he would be 3 years behind where he is now. If GRob comes in a plays like he did the last 5 games of last season, Rams have a good shot to make the ploayoffs.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It's funny. I live about 500 miles away from St Louis now, and have a Large Savings Bottle with a Rams logo, that I saved pennies in...I thought, "When I get $500 saved up, I'll cash them in and go see a game in St Louis" We have a home based business that requires physical work everyday, which my wife can't do. Plus, I felt guilty taking money (aside from the pennies) from the family budget that my wife would not be apart of, just to see game and all the expnses of the trip. Now they are gone, and I seriously doubt that I will ever see a game in person, again. But hey, i have an HD TV and a HDTV laptop, so I have a better viewing experience than if I was in the stadium. Only part I will miss, is being with other fans......

Hey, none of that. You can penny on down to New Orleans to watch the Rams whoop the Aints and meet up with ROD people! 300 more miles, but I'll throw in my penny jar! We'll be playing for a playoff spot!

Last edited: