Feel really good about the QB position!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I realize Foles hasn't exactly set the world on fire during his 1st two preseason games but I still feel very confident that he will be just fine and will have a really good season for the Rams! And, personally, I feel better about the overall depth at the QB position for the Rams with Foles, Keenum (Sorry, Austin Davis but I think Keenum will win the 2nd string QB job) and Mannion than I have in many years!

FRO

Legend
I have really liked what I've seen from Keenum. He looks better than our backups the last few years. I'm not sold on Foles, but I'm not a hater either. I know the skills are there, he just has to clean up a few things. I haven't seen enough of Mannion to make a judgement.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I realize Foles hasn't exactly set the world on fire during his 1st two preseason games but I still feel very confident that he will be just fine and will have a really good season for the Rams! And, personally, I feel better about the overall depth at the QB position for the Rams with Foles, Keenum (Sorry, Austin Davis but I think Keenum will win the 2nd string QB job) and Mannion than I have in many years!

I am right there with you, pace.

Foles has got the arm we were lacking last year and opens up so much more of the field. That's huge.

But what I think we all might need to be prepared for is... I believe Foles will turn the ball over more than Bradford.

FRO

Legend
I am right there with you, pace.

Foles has got the arm we were lacking last year and opens up so much more of the field. That's huge.

But what I think we all might need to be prepared for is... I believe Foles will turn the ball over more than Bradford.
Foles will take more shots than Bradford too. Unless it was coaching that limited the amount of shots Bradford took. Bradford was safe with the football. I'm not sure if that came from him being under 2 defensive HCs or if he just plays conservatively. Foles will try to fit things in there. Sometimes it works great, other times it backfires. That being said he played under 2 offensive coaches who may have pushed aggression. It will be an interesting thing to watch play out. Foles takes more chances, it's up to the receivers to finally step up and win some 50/50 balls. No excuses out of that group this year. They have a legit starting QB.