Fawk!! Rapper DMX OD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I'm 40 and his music was a part (huge influence) of my life. I can't recount how many times I listened to him on a regular basis and also saw him live twice. Fuck! Prayers to him and his entire family.

Rapper DMX (real name, Earl Simmons) who rose to fame following the release of his 1998 debut album, is reportedly in serious, life-threatening condition after experiencing an overdose of some kind on Friday evening.

According to TMZ, Simmons was rushed to a hospital in White Plains, NY on Friday night after suffering a heart attack caused by the overdose. Sources have told TMZ that Simmons has maintained “Some brain activity,” while he’s also in a “Vegetative state” in medical care.

DMX was scheduled to embark on the Gods of Rap Tour alongside Nas, Gang Starr, and The Lox with select dates in the U.K. last spring, but those dates were ultimately scrapped due to COVID-19. DMX also took part in one of the virtual Verzuz battles alongside Snoop Dogg last July, which drew a reported 500,000 viewers.