Favorite TV - quotes - clips - etc

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I don't believe we have a TV thread... So I created one!!!! With the evolution of TV, I thought it would be cool to share what people enjoy watching. There really isn't an excuse to not watch something with streaming video services like NetFlix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime.

I mostly watch TV just to giggle. I've been binge watching Always Sunny in Philadelphia in preparation for the upcoming season.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I sure do miss Phil Hartman. He was definitely one of my all time favorites.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
For those that have seen Season 4 of Justified, this line by Chief Deputy Art Mullen as they figure out the identity of Drew Thompson and prepare to go after him was classic:

"The first thing were going to do is acknowledge that this guy is awesome, I mean he shoots Theo Tonin, fakes his own death in a spectacular fashion, pushes a guy out of a airplane, while he's flying it, parachutes in to Harlan county with enough coke and cash to jump start the economy of a small country, and then he has the balls to get a job in law enforcement, not once but two times, he spends a couple of days riding around with you (Raylan) while you're looking for him, and now he's run off with a hooker that's half his age....that's some badass sh!t!"

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
You can't go wrong with The Simpsons. The problem with the new episodes though isn't the stories; it's the animation. The shows today using that sophistic computer animation has none of the charm the older seasons had. It looks too fake, even for a cartoon.

Other shows I like, being a Marvel fan is Agents of Shield and the new Agent Carter. The latter just started playing and IMO is kinda boring but I have faith in Marvel to make it interesting.

Vikings on History is amazing, I love it. Also I'm interested in the new Sons of Liberty on History this Sunday.

South Park is always good for a laugh.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I little over a month. I just gotta hang in there.

Yeah Feb 19th. But like I said before, there's Sons of Liberty next Sunday. I think it's the same producers of Vikings that made it. That should hold me over.

Athos

Legend
"You know nothing, Jon Snow!"

HerpDerp. Ole' Jonny goes on to teach Egrid how he licks his Crow postage. :ROFLMAO:

And because you can't get enough Justified:

"Dear Lord, before we eat this meal we ask forgiveness for our sins, especially Boyd- who blew up a black church with a rocket launcher, and afterwards he shot his associate Jared Hale in the back of the head out on Taint's Creek bridge. Let the image of Jared's brain matter on that windshield not dampen our appetites, but may the knowledge of Boyd's past sins help guide these men. May this food provide them with all the nourishment they need. But, if it does not, may they find comfort in knowing that the United States Marshal Service is offering fifty-thousand dollars to any individual providing information that will put Boyd back in prison. Cash or check, we can make it out to them. Or to Jesus. Whoever they want. In your name, we pray. Amen."

Karl Hanselman: Next time you're in Cincinnati, come by the gallery. I'll show you my collection. I think you'll be quite surprised.

Raylan Givens: Honestly, I'd rather stick my dick in a blender.

Chief Deputy Art Mullen: Well, that would solve a few problems.

""I give you a gift, the anus is on you to take care of it, not just give it away to any old dick face happens along.""

Memphis Ram

Legend

richard-paul.jpg

"I'm Mayor Teddy Burnside. Your mayor by a landslide."
"Handle it Roy...... Handle it. Handle it."

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Couple TV shows that I watch regularly (Notice how they're all comedies):

Archer
(The script is well made, the comedy is pure gold, the style of animation is great, and it has an excellent cast of voice actors)

Arrested Development
(Cult classic, another all star cast of actors, very witty)

The Office
(Dwight vs Jim never gets old, Steve Carell is one of my favorite actors)

Friends
(Being born in the 90's just now getting into it; Netflix makes life so easy)

South Park
(Controversial and stupid humor)

Key & Peele
(These guys crack me up, their skits are hilarious!)

The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon
(Easily the best entertainer on the late night tv)

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Key & Peele
(These guys crack me up, their skits are hilarious!)
I do like Key and Peele but I think some skits are recycled and used again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPRlHwwVIug

Leaf on the wind. . . [check volume] [oops, well it's been on cable TV. No one saw it in the theater]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pgFXCnksJk&feature=youtu.be&t=1m19s

Considering that Firefly has been off the air for over 10 years, I was surprised to learn that it had such a large following still. I only know of the Firefly following because a good friend of mine is a fan of the show and does the comic book convention circuit. He's also a toy designer and has designed some Firefly toys.