Favorite Rams UDFA?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
While, I definitely think the Rams have signed some interesting/quality UDFA’s my favorite (By a HAIR over TE Kendall Blanton!) is LB Troy Reeder. Liked his Highlights and he just looks like a Tough Guy/MLB!!!

Last edited:

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Durham, Blanton and Brown are all guys I like ...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Blanton, easily. Former Mizzou player and a good blocking tight with underrated receiving skills.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Hopefully one or two of the OL makes the PS and can develop.

Otherwise maybe Durham can be STs guy and maybe the WR from E.Wash can be a return guy, bumping Natson and Thomas.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Knowing we need help on the Oline my first choice is OG Chandler Brewer, followed by OG Brandon Hitner. The reason I’m choosing Brewer over Hitner is that Brewer had to overcome Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma to get to where he has has come. But I’d be excited if either of them made the final 53.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
DT Tyrell Thompson, Tarleton State.

Just so cool a player from Tarleton State gets a shot.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Durham, Blanton and Brown are all guys I like ...

I have to agree with this. I was surprised the Rams got both TE's Brown & Blanton. We are 2 + years into the McVay regime and I Still don;t have a good feel for how McVay uses his TE's. Up to this point, it seems he values versatility over measurables like size and speed. He likes them to be able to block in-line a bit, but expects more to be able to block in space, on the move. The tend to run routes a little bit different than usual, like wheel routes like that of a RB, and not traditionnal seam routes straight up the field. Considering this, Brown's smaller size might give him the upper hand if there was competition between the two. He seems more agile to be able work out of different positions on the field like FB, inline, split out, etc
I am excited to see these two in training camp and how they pick up the offense and execute.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Picking up three TEs, LBers, and interior OL should be interesting. Also Webster the WR from Eastern Washington put up some good numbers.