Favorite Rams Quotes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Let him run the 47-gap

:ROFLMAO:Remember that one, didn't he follow it up with "if he was drowning in a pool I wouldn't throw him a rope"
Never did quite understand #29's animosity toward the man who made him the centerpiece of the team, then again there's a lot I don't know cuz I wasn't there.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
:ROFLMAO:Remember that one, didn't he follow it up with "if he was drowning in a pool I wouldn't throw him a rope"
Never did quite understand #29's animosity toward the man who made him the centerpiece of the team, then again there's a lot I don't know cuz I wasn't there.
here's a little background...
http://articles.latimes.com/1987-10-31/sports/sp-4364_1_rams

Dickerson, the NFL's leading rusher in three of his four seasons, had been embroiled in a bitter contract dispute with Ram management.

pixel.gif

In 1985, after a 46-day holdout, he signed a three-year contract extension with the team, beginning this season and running through the 1989 season.

But Dickerson was unhappy with the extension before he took his first carry under the new agreement.

Last May, Chin said Dickerson would ask the team to renegotiate his contract before the season began.

But after several fruitless meetings with the Rams' vice president of finance, John Shaw, Dickerson took his case to the newspapers.

On Oct. 20, he lashed out at Ram management and even took some pointed shots at Robinson, who, according to Dickerson, made more money than the star tailback.

"Let him run 47-Gap," Dickerson said. "I'm getting sick of it. Hey, let me go. Release me. Waive me. Please release me. If I had a dog that I couldn't stand or bit me, I'd shoot him. I'd kill him or I'd just get rid of him. I mean, get rid of me. I'd gladly leave."

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
One of my favorite quotes is from one our our newest Rams, Greg Williams. I can't find the video but it was what he said after the Saints won the Super Bowl when asked about the onside kick after half time. Basically, when Sean told him he wanted to do it, Greg was like "Go for it, Coach. We (the defense) got your back. That's how you win championships." Love the attitude. Best Rams hire in years.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
" We will rally around Sam Bradford and play good football" - Jeff Fisher, Les Snead, Kevin Demoff, and Stan Kroenke