Favorite not so famous actress?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Vera Farmiga (might have to re-watch Up In the Air just to see her crawling on all fours butt-naked)

vera-farmiga-sexy-beautiful.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Lucy Liu, I have a thing for Asian women, after serving in their in the corps. But all the special pic I have of her are nudes, so I can't post them!!:love:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lucy Liu, I have a thing for Asian women, after serving in their in the corps. But all the special pic I have of her are nudes, so I can't post them!!:love:
Always loved me some Lucy Liu.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Vera Farmiga (might have to re-watch Up In the Air just to see her crawling on all fours butt-naked)

vera-farmiga-sexy-beautiful.jpg
She always looks good in Bates Motel. Very classy lookin' chick.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I actually used to play World of Warcraft heavily... Raided as much as 4 nights a week, 4 hours a night. Was an officer in several guilds.

What's exceptional about that series is that it's funny and approachable if a person's never played WoW, but if they have, There are plenty of inside jokes that only add to the enjoyment.
Fellow recovering WoW-a-holic. Raiding Disc Priest in a top-5 guild on my server. Raided 3x/week through WOTLK, but being married, employed and in one's 30's doesn't mix well with being a serious MMO player.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
It also has a really good soundtrack. John C. Reilly was great in that flick.

My nomination for favorite not so famous actress would be Emmanuelle Chriqui from 'Cadillac Records' and 'You Don't Mess With The Zohan.'

2qb5atj.jpg

She was also fairly frequently featured on the HBO show Entourage. I'm totally with you on her, she is seriously smokin'.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Zooey Deschanel is another one of my favorites, but shes getting more and more famous.

tumblr_muzcy3Weir1r7k0yao1_500.png

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
This the chick in "The Departed" right? The cop psychiatrist?
Correct, Mojo -- she was the cop psychiatrist in The Departed.

My taste in women is quite similar to yours (based on your postings here) -- nice curves, top and bottom. Vera doesn't quite fit that mold, but she still does it for me.

Greg Stone

Rookie
Parker Posey, who used to be dubbed "Queen of the Indies" is a favorite. Loved her in the series of comedies by the Spinal Tap guys: "Waiting for Guffman", "Best in Show", "A Mighty Wind" and "For Your Consideration"

parker-posey.jpg

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Did you see the series "The Guild"? I stumbled on that by accident and power-watched all seasons.
I watched it on Netflix. Loved it.

First heard of it after downloading "Do You Wanna Date My Avatar?" for Rock Band.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'll have to give a shout out to my uncle's granddaughter, Bevin Prince.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 204