Favorite Jerseys you own

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Color Splash Gurley one is my favorite right now.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
The one on my avatar. My wife (who should be sainted) bought that personalized jersey for me as a birthday present. I think she got it for me in 1996 or 1997 when the Rams were absolutely horrible like now. It's a Wilson made if that tells you all anything. I remember wearing that to the Sports bar in the early part of 1999. Guys were watching the Rams just slaughter teams and would look at me like "What the fuck is going on here"?

Xavier23

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The one on my avatar. My wife (who should be sainted) bought that personalized jersey for me as a birthday present. I think she got it for me in 1996 or 1997 when the Rams were absolutely horrible like now. It's a Wilson made if that tells you all anything. I remember wearing that to the Sports bar in the early part of 1999. Guys were watching the Rams just slaughter teams and would look at me like "What the freak is going on here"?
Wilson would definitely put it around '97. Love those heat pressed numbers. That's a real nice one man.

jap

Legend
I'm definitely not a collector . . . I'm a user. Still, I bought only two, both at the same time: 2000 Isaac Bruce and Marshall Faulk.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
E.D. - Game worn jersey
Dale Hatcher - Game worn jersey (rookie/sophmore #3)
Butch Robertson - With Leroy Irvin photobomb :p

Xavier23

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Since he just got voted in I'll wear this today
IMG_0887.JPG

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a genuine #13 Kurt Warner jersey, from Walmart...:notsure:

Psycho_X

Legend
1) Isaac Bruce home jersey I got in 1995.

2) Kurt Warner home jersey I got in 1999

3) Barry Sanders home jersey I got in 1992.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Roman Gabriel 18 white
Jack Youngblood 85 blue / yellow
Kurt Warner 13 - 2000 road

Jaromir Jagr 68 Penguins

1996 Oklahoma City Blazers (I won a pick-up truck at a hockey game) no number

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Where are the pictures?

I just finished my "shrine room" but I only hung the autographed jerseys. I'm off to the sunny south for a couple of weeks but when I return I will take some pictures of my work and post them along with snaps of the other jerseys. Also have a couple of autographed pictures (Roman Gabriel and Eric D.). Be forewarned, it's a duel sport shrine and my baseball team is the Yankees. Rams on one wall, Yankees on the other. The Yankees wall has just one autographed picture, the 3 guys with perfect games and their catchers. Larsen/Berra, Wells/Posada and Cone/Girardi. It is very nice though. Didn't hang my Jeter and Rivera jerseys until I find a way to get them autographed. They will be in my luggage just in case I see one of them in spring training. The other two walls are all French doors at one end and a huge books shelf / television cabinet on the other. It does have a lot of baseball and football books though!! Give me a couple of weeks.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Haven't had much luck with jerseys. Shane Conlan just before he retired - autographed Grant Wistrom just before he becomes a traitor. sigh.

My favorite all time was my Nolan Cromwell jersey. I completely wore that out until my mom threw it away. I'm still sad about that.

My sons bought me an autographed ED jersey for my last birthday so that one is now my favorite.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Well , it's not technically a jersey , but I bought this shirt brand new at on of those old Ben Franklin five and dime stores. Back when they still used to have five and dime stores

Ok , this photo isn't actually mine , mines a little larger , but after all these years , it's still in good shape and still fits...........mostly

It's like my security blanket

Shirt.jpg

A55VA6

Legend
I don't have pictures atm, but my favorite would be my Marshall Faulk jersey.. got it when I was 10 years old so it's a bit small now.. haha. I also have a Sam Bradford jersey.. but let's forget about that.

Probably an unpopular choice here, but when I was in middle school I played QB for the football team, and I would always use my speed to outrun opposing defenses so people called me "White Michael Vick", so for my birthday that year, I got a Vick Falcons jersey. It's hanging in my closet right now.. lol