Favorite Game/Play/Moment of last season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MDRams55

UDFA
Name
Josh
I'd have to say my favorite game overall had to be week 2 against the Skins a lot of big plays and being down 14 early in the 2nd and to come roaring back pretty awesome. Favorite play this is really though but I'd have to say even though we got crushed the 50 yard bomb to givens at wembley. And favorite moment is ethier the game winning touchdown in buffalo or beating the niners in OT. What do you guys think

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
My favorite is a tie between the fake punt against the niners when we were inside our own 20 and the safety on Kaeperdick when he was intentionally grounded

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Jenkins causes Kaperdink to fumble recovers it and scores,hands down.
AS LONG as that guy is the 49r's QB he's gonna fear JJ.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Favourite game - week 2 against the redskins. had everything.

Favourite play - 50 yard bomb to givens for a td to clinch the game against the cards in week 5.

Favourite moment - definitely the jenkins fumble recovery for a td against the whiners. Followed closely by those two 50+ yard fieldgoals in the same game at the death.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Hands down SJ still running through Patrick Willis and the rest of the whiners for the first to give our team spirit in San Fran.... what a motivator!

RamShack

UDFA
Favorite game: Easy, Arizona home game on Thursday night! Complete domination by our d-line that game. We beat the shit out of their qb that night!

Favorite moment: Bradford game winner in Buffalo!

Favorite play: All of the bombs to Givens!!!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Favorite game - Vs Whiners week 13
Not only did we prove everyone who said that week 11 was a fluke wrong, we went one step further and beat them at our house! Also heart in the mouth moments with those GZ kicks to tie and then win the game.

Favorite Play - First fake punt vs Whiners week 11.
Fisher having the balls to call that play? with Hekker stood in his own end zone? Awesome.

Favorite moment - At Redskins week 3 - Finnegan drawing the flag from Josh Morgan for throwing the ball at him.
Not only did it sum up CF's style of play, also showed a veteran's wily, as it probably saved the game as the Redskins were driving down the field for a potential game tying field goal attempt.