Favorite Comic Strip Cartoons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you were on a deserted island with a case of Yuengling Black and Tan and ONE compilation/book of your favorite comic strip, which one would you choose? I know @Merlin is choosing Hagar the Horrible, @CGI_Ram is choosing Doonesberry and @Allen2McVay is clutching a book of Peanuts....

My favorite would be the Far Side by Larsen. 2nd favorite would be Bloom County by Berke Breathed and 3rd would by Dilbert by Scott Adams.

I choose the Far Side because I have never belly laughed over a comic in my life, like I have with the Far Side. What is your choice and why?

b5wBzYS.jpg

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Bloom County ... my all-time favorite ... here's a classic ...

4be785f7ddb4fa7e6cd0adc0c3e6191e.jpg

I have been an adult for over four decades; and, in that time, I purchased one stuffed animal for myself.

Opus ...
12e822ed68e440b47fc4ba6aaca61e88.jpg

Tano

Legend
There are quite a few comics that I really appreciated.

But nothing to me was funnier than Calvin and Hobbes

I was really bummed when he retired the comic strip after only a few years.

This is the only comic strip that I bought as an adult.

However, I did buy all the peanuts comic books when I was a kid.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Broadside of course.

1684030630908.jpeg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Bloom County ... my all-time favorite ... here's a classic ...

4be785f7ddb4fa7e6cd0adc0c3e6191e.jpg

I have been an adult for over four decades; and, in that time, I purchased one stuffed animal for myself.

Opus ...
12e822ed68e440b47fc4ba6aaca61e88.jpg
I had/have that same one

I say had/have because I'm not 100% sure , but I think I might still have it , just not sure where , packed away in the basement some where most likely

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember looking forward to the Sunday funny pages. During the week the plots of “ Steve Roper”, “Brenda Star” etc…. would only advance by 3 frames. Sundays you would get 3 or 4 times that.
That being said Calvin and Hobbes is my all time favorite.