Favorite Binge Watching Series?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
There have been a handful that I have liked/loved

Battlestar Gallactica
Hell on Wheels (no one has mentioned this and it's top flight stuff in every way)
Weeds (Mary Louise Parker naked and yes there is a neatly trimmed bush)
Breaking Bad
Californication (brilliantly done but I think he made the wrong choice in the end)
The 4400
The 100 (meh but moderatly fun)
Orange is the New Black
Walking Dead
Grace and Frankie (just started)

There have been a couple I tried but left, I may go back though.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Netflix's Stranger Things looks interesting

At least from the trailer , looks to have a 1980's Stephen King / Steven Spielberg vibe to it

Comes out in July , will have to give it a try

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I just started binge-watching Better off Ted. That show is on Netflix, and is hilarious.

Starting Friday it'll be the new season of Orange is the New Black.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Finally finished Sons of Anarchy
What a great show although I hated the final season

Psycho_X

Legend
Hell on Wheels (no one has mentioned this and it's top flight stuff in every way)

HoW doesn't get a lot of love it seems compared to other AMC shows but I have enjoyed it very much. The first season is as about as good as it gets. Love the Anson Mount, Colm Meaney (I'm a Trekkie so this is what brought me to this show in the first place), and Common characters. I will say the show kind of went a little bat shit crazy beginning with the second season finale and made some bad choices I didn't care for but the main character is interesting enough to carry it through some weird narrative choices. But it has had a few rough patches such as possible cancelation and actors wanting to leave the show which caused it some problems. But I recommend it still. It just began it's final 7 episodes this past weekend.

Finally finished Sons of Anarchy
What a great show although I hated the final season

SoA is a love/hate sort of show. It starts off just brilliant and the first season is extremely good. But my god, by the time you finish it you're so pissed off at it you can't stand it lol. But I'm glad I watched it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
SoA is a love/hate sort of show. It starts off just brilliant and the first season is extremely good. But my god, by the time you finish it you're so pissed off at it you can't stand it lol. But I'm glad I watched it.
I loved the show, thought the pressure that kept building was unreal.
My biggest issue with the show was that I didn't like Jax, at all. And felt like the show jumped the shark when they killed off.....

Last edited by a moderator:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trying to find a new show to binge on.
I have Netflix, Showtime and HBO
I heard that Arrow was pretty good on Netflix

Psycho_X

Legend
I loved the show, thought the pressure that kept building was unreal.
My biggest issue with the show was that I didn't like Jax, at all. And felt like the show jumped the shark when they killed off

Whoa spoiler alert lol. Was trying to be vague but yes Jax is absolutely the reason I hated the show by the end. Just ended up being a total idiot which kind of ruined the series for me after watching the whole thing.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Whoa spoiler alert lol. Was trying to be vague but yes Jax is absolutely the reason I hated the show by the end. Just ended up being a total idiot which kind of ruined the series for me after watching the whole thing.
My bad.
@RamFan503 can you edit my post to eliminate my spoiler?

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Trying to find a new show to binge on.
I have Netflix, Showtime and HBO
I heard that Arrow was pretty good on Netflix
Better off Tedd
The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret (if you like David Cross)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Better off Tedd
The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret (if you like David Cross)
Such a funny show. Not sure why it was so short lived. But an easy binge watch to see the entire series.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I want one
06899.png

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I loved Gangland Undercover.

It's the story of Charles Falcon and how he was coerced to work undercover for the cops. He infiltrated The Vagos, a SoCal motorcycle gang. He went onto two others later. I just found out that they had a second season. So it's time to start bringing, if I can find it.

He calls SoA a fictional. He said biker gangs are the armpit of the world. And it's 1 woman to 20 guys and they are usually toothless meth heads.
http://www.lamag.com/culturefiles/t...thern-californias-most-notorious-biker-gangs/

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Haven't seen anyone mention 'Rectify'. Sundance network and only 2 seasons deep, getting ready for 3. Psychological drama, and pretty dark, ... about an innocent ex-con convicted of murdering his girlfriend and released on a technicality after many years in prison.