Faulk Talks Jackson, Rams Draft needs, Bradford and HOF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Fox 2 Sports reporter Maurice Drummond sat down with Rams Hall of Fame running back Marshall Faulk. Among the topics they discussed, Faulk’s relationship with Steven Jackson when they played together with the Rams. They also discussed Jackson’s leaving the Rams for Atlanta. Faulk also mapped out the Rams Draft needs and talked about how his life is different since being inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame almost two years ago.

[2]Fya2pzYTqj6Ypk7M23JBqy_AWbP_niRh[/2]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rams-news.com/faulks-talks-jackson-rams-draft-needs-bradford-and-hall-of-fame-video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rams-news.com/faulks-talks-j ... ame-video/</a>

bluecoconuts

Legend
Every time Marshall says "we" instead of "the Rams" it warms my heart. I wish Warner was more like that.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
bluecoconuts said:
Every time Marshall says "we" instead of "the Rams" it warms my heart. I wish Warner was more like that.

Warner was kicked to the kerb after 5 bad games. This only a year after leading the rams to their second superbowl in 3 years. You don't think that cut him deep?

bluecoconuts

Legend
kurtfaulk said:
bluecoconuts said:

Warner was kicked to the kerb after 5 bad games. This only a year after leading the rams to their second superbowl in 3 years. You don't think that cut him deep?

Oh I don't blame him for it. I just wish it weren't so. He probably goes into the Hall as a Cardinal, bums me out.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
bluecoconuts said:
kurtfaulk said:
bluecoconuts said:

Oh I don't blame him for it. I just wish it weren't so. He probably goes into the Hall as a Cardinal, bums me out.
I wouldn't be too sure about that, his SB ring does say St Louis Rams. :sly: