Faulk Interview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zero

Pro Bowler

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Mods PLEASE don't move this to the Mcvay thread.
tumblr_mdte8feB5j1ru01ys.gif

Bruce2980

Starter
Good to know that one of the most intelligent players in the NFL is a part of the resources that the Rams organization is tapping into. Happy that Gruden also helped out. I would be very interested to know more about the entire team helping with the interviews and coach search.

Zero

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good to know that one of the most intelligent players in the NFL is a part of the resources that the Rams organization is tapping into. Happy that Gruden also helped out. I would be very interested to know more about the entire team helping with the interviews and coach search.
IMO.Demoff went about it perfectly.

Scirca

Rookie
I'm glad he was part of the interview process. He spoke very highly of Jared Goff too, I think he was underrating Kirk Cousins arm talent a little bit though. I cannot agree more than what Faulk said "when you see a 3rd and 5, you'll see the wide receiver catch the ball at the 6 yard line."

Zero

Pro Bowler
I'm glad he was part of the interview process. He spoke very highly of Jared Goff too. I cannot agree more than what he said "when you see a 3rd and 5, you'll see the wide receiver catch the ball at the 6 yard line."
Yep.If you read between lines he is confirming what
a lot of us have said about the past regime.

Last edited:

Bruce2980

Starter
Yep.If you read between lines he confirming what
a lot of us have said about the past regime.
One didn't even have to read between the lines, once the LA Rams offense was mentioned, Faulk fell out of his chair laughing his ass off. LA Rams had an offense in 2016, that's funny.

Zero

Pro Bowler
One didn't even have to read between the lines, once the LA Rams offense was mentioned, Faulk fell out of his chair laughing his ass off. LA Rams had an offense in 2016, that's funny.
True.lol

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
He's like having a coach on the field.
Payton Manning said of Marshall Falk

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I know you're getting up there X,so you may not
remember but, you are retired.:)
Yeah, but I have an honorary title.
They let me use the Jacuzzi and I get free donuts.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
This a very telling
interview as far as the new regime and the old.

What old regime??
Was there another coach? And, who gives a shit about them?

Its a new Ram day bro....let it go!

BTW, 28 is a thread winner:bow:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Maybe Faulk should be our new OC ? Be great experience running McVays offense and watching Wade Phillips do his thing, especially if he has designs on one day becoming a HC.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Faulk is going to be on the Rich Eisen show for the next hour. I'm sure he'll talk about the hires.