Faulk Gurley Segment this Sunday before kickoff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I think it will be on somewhere between 6&10 Am Pacific. I saw a promo for it and it said at 6 Am.

fearsomefour

Legend
First thing that struck me in the promo was how much bigger Gurley is. Faulk is not a huge guy, we know that, but imagine Gurley with 2 or 3 years of an NFL lifting program under his belt.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I really can't wait to see this interview, It should be good! I'm going to set my TV to record the show to make sure I don't miss it!:D

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
First thing that struck me in the promo was how much bigger Gurley is. Faulk is not a huge guy, we know that, but imagine Gurley with 2 or 3 years of an NFL lifting program under his belt.

No one really understands how big Todd is unless you see him in person. I had a class next to him last year and he is a big dude. TV doesn't do his size justice. Tree trunk legs is an overused term but Todd's lower body is massive.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
If you catch it when it airs someone should post the hour or appx time it aired. The show is 4 hours long and the segment I am sure will be under 5 minutes.
If I happen to catch the time it airs I will post, pleases do the same.