Fargo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Regarding the end of Malvo -- I was pleased with the morality, but troubled with the legality. Know what I mean?

I agree, was one of the first things that came to mind when it happened.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Regarding the end of Malvo -- I was pleased with the morality, but troubled with the legality. Know what I mean?

Spoiler Alert:

Oh absolutely. Gus killed a man in cold blood and not only got away with it but got a medal for courage.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Definitely liked that they found the briefcase full of cassettes, so Molly finally had some proof that she had been right all along.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Definitely liked that they found the briefcase full of cassettes, so Molly finally had some proof that she had been right all along.

Even though the show-runners claimed that Fargo would only be for one season, it seemed like they were setting us up for part 2.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Episode 1 of season 2 started off with a bang - Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, a UFO, and "Oh Well" by Fleetwood Mac.

I can't help about the shape I'm in
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin
But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to
Oh well

Now, when I talked to God I knew he'd understand
He said, "Stick by my side and I'll be your guiding hand
I might not give the answer that you want me to"
Oh well

The cast so far is Jesse Plemons(Breaking Bad), Kirsten Dunst, Ted Danson, Jeffrey Donovan(Burn Notice), Kieran Culkin, Brad Garrett(Everybody Loves Raymond).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFVNi8gUEy4

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Episode 1 of season 2 started off with a bang - Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, a UFO, and "Oh Well" by Fleetwood Mac.

I can't help about the shape I'm in
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin
I might not give the answer that you want me to
Oh well

Now, when I talked to God I knew he'd understand
He said, "Stick by my side and I'll be your guiding hand
I might not give the answer that you want me to"
Oh well

The cast so far is Jesse Plemons(Breaking Bad), Kirsten Dunst, Ted Danson, Jeffrey Donovan(Burn Notice), Kieran Culkin, Brad Garrett(Everybody Loves Raymond).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFVNi8gUEy4

takes place in Luverne, MN , about 75 miles from where I live , have driven through it many times...................lol

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Does this new series have anything to do with the excellent 1996 Coen Brothers film of the same name?
th

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Seems like will be another good season. Season 1 was based off the movie, now they travel back to 1979 and it's still connected to season 1. I have high hopes for this season and the first episode was a great introduction to all the characters imo.

If anyone didn't know, the young cop at the waffle hut with Ted Danson is the ex-cop father of the police chick who owns the diner in season 1.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Random thoughts:

With shows like this, I watch with a different mental filter (expect to see....well....anything) -- loved the opening scene ("can I get a blanket?")

The scene at the Waffle Hut was well-executed, cinematically (is that a word? f#ck it - it is now). The same could be said for the whole show, thus far.

Didn't realize right away that Patrick Wilson is playing the younger version of Keith Carradine's character (Lou Solverson) from Season 1. Might have to re-watch the first season, because I vaguely remember Carradine's character talking about the Waffle Hut incident.

Kirsten Dunst in that striped sweater -- daddy likes!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The second episode was great as well. Bruce Campbell(Ash from Evil Dead, Burn Notice) will make an appearance as Ronald Reagan in a future episode. How cool is that?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Love It, well executed exposition, great character development and beautiful cinematography.
Thanks for the wides.
What film making is supposed to be.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Love every second of every minute of every episode.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Fargo hit it out of the park again with their latest episode "Fear and Trembling." It looks like it will be war between Kansas City and the Gerhardt family.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are three episodes into the latest series here in blighty. I absolute love it, best thing on TV (non sport) by far(go).

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Closing scene from the latest Fargo episode. Cool remake of 'Man of Constant Sorrow.'

There have been a few songs on the show that are re-makes of songs that have appeared in Coen Brothers' films -- Danny Boy (Miller's Crossing), I Just Dropped In (The Big Lebowski).

I've really been enjoying this 2nd Season -- probably even a little more than Season 1 (and I really liked Season 1). Shame that there are only 2 episodes left in the season.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
In the last episode, 'Loplop,' they had one of my favorite songs 'I Got A Line On You' by Spirit. That episode was the funniest so far. Ed the Butcher tells his wife, "You need to stop stabbing the hostage."

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Guess I'm gonna have to set aside some time to power-watch this and play catch up.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Yes, you are.
Prime - never a huge Spirit fan, (not not a fan either), but that song is definitely a classic.

Jus' sump'n 'bout it - great, great song. :rockon: